Did a plane crash into the Pentagon on 9/11?

KILL TULLY said:
Wait, no one really suggested a van-mounted missile launcher was what attacked the Pentagon, did they?

Before 9/11, people would have laughed at the thought of hijacked planes flying into the world trade centers in synchronized fashion and seeing them fall to the ground. And had the PA plane not crashed in a field, the white house would be dust.

Like something out of a hollywood movie, eh?

JayKeeley said:
Before 9/11, people would have laughed at the thought of hijacked planes flying into the world trade centers in synchronized fashion and seeing them fall to the ground. And had the PA plane not crashed in a field, the white house would be dust.

Like something out of a hollywood movie, eh?

No, I mean that its completely implausible. The mechanics, physics, etc.

9/11 was laughable because it seemed like it would be impossible to actually execute, but the damage done would never have been questioned.

An RPG launged from a shoulder mounted setup, from a truck, would not have caused that much damage to the Pentagon.

KILL TULLY said:
An RPG launged from a shoulder mounted setup, from a truck, would not have caused that much damage to the Pentagon.

Yeah, I struggled with this also. Sure there are tank buster missiles and rocket launchers but nothing that would do that sort of damage.

Carlisle%20missile%20launcher%20Iraq.JPG

It would have to be a missile launched from a missile launcher, from the back of a truck. Kind of like this:

photo_missile_launcher.jpg

But this would be seen very obviously.

Can large missiles be programmed with coordinates and fired from a longer distance?

And lastly, is there real evidence that there even was a 4th plane? I assume there was, but I cannot explain where this plane is, if it didn't hit the building.

Could it have been steered off by US airforce and shot over the sea? Certainly, after 9/11, it became protocol that if the US was under attack like this again, the planes would be shot out of the sky. Perhaps they decided this based on the success of having already done it on this occasion.

Come on! We aint done with this already are we.

Answers! Give me the truth! You can't handle the truth. I am not a number, I am a free man! Those maniacs! They did it! Red rum! Red rum!

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I want to put it in their butts, simply out of principle.

There was a countdown clock to when those twins would turn 18 and become legal. But instead of turning into these hot chicks (as everyone expected), they turned into lemurs.

general.jpg

JayKeeley said:
There was a countdown clock to when those twins would turn 18 and become legal. But instead of turning into these hot chicks (as everyone expected), they turned into lemurs.
Yeah, Howard had a countdown clock. They each way 70 pounds and 40 pounds of it is eyes.

Zod

Conspicuously Absent said:
and all that talk of a van with a missile launcher reminds me of my talks with Paul at the bike shop about stripping down a dodge van, mountain a chain gun on the floor, and lining the inside of the van with ammo. he figured you could get like 50, 000 rounds in there. Pull up to a major event (like canada day in ottawa) and just start unloading into the crowd.
that's that clint eastwood bank robbery movie.

lurch70 said:
and another thing ...

home come there was all this commotion and phone calls, and heroics from the PA flight ... but nothing of such drama emerged from the other planes?
I could be wrong, but I'm under the impression it had much to do with the sequence of the day's events. The passengers on the other flights thought their planes were just being hijacked, not that they were on a suicide mission. When the passengers of the PA flight learned what happened on the previous flights, they knew it wasn't just a hijacking.

Zod

You know what's funny -- I've often left my cellphone 'on' by accident when on a plane journey. (As everyone knows, you're supposed to turn it off as soon as they close the cabin doors). Nevertheless, I've NEVER picked up a signal whilst in the air.

I was always curious how people were making cellphone calls from the planes in mid-flight, but I can tell you this, I bet they weren't using Sprint.