Did a plane crash into the Pentagon on 9/11?

Well if we're going to say that a missle hit the pentagon, isnt it plausable that the missing plane was simply re-directed over water and then shot down to cover the tracks? Just throwing that out there.

But if they did that, why not just fly the plane into the building in the first place. hell, any building would suffice. some dudes house, some random business, or the pentagon in general. Doesn't matter.

Conspicuously Absent said:
But if they did that, why not just fly the plane into the building in the first place. hell, any building would suffice. some dudes house, some random business, or the pentagon in general. Doesn't matter.

Bingo.

If they had full controll over the plane, that is what they would have done. Though I guess the argument would be that they didn't have controll over the plane but merely could "herd" it into a general area, ie: the ocean, where they could shoot it down.

But really, you hit one of the main arguments that make the whole conspiracy thing fishy right on the head, to me.

My comment is, if they really wanna create terror. Fuck going afte rbig targets. Just said 15 Johny durkhadurkhas into crowded malls with automatic weaponry and just start mowing people down screaming JIHAD!!!!

Car Bombs, busbombs, C4 a mall parkade. Shit like that. Sure, it sounds evil, but why plan these big attacks when you could REALLY freak people out more not by targetting landmarks, but everday places. You blow up landmarks, people will avoid them. You kill everyone in 150 Walmarts. People will start being paranoid just to leave their house.

Because like people said, the plane hit the building directly, no skid marks, flying several feet over the ground, inexperienced pilots etc. It seems like a less plausable solution because of the rediculously extreme amount of luck it would take to do that.

and another thing ...

home come there was all this commotion and phone calls, and heroics from the PA flight ... but nothing of such drama emerged from the other planes?

there was certainly time for the passengers from those to freak out also ...

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Because like people said, the plane hit the building directly, no skid marks, flying several feet over the ground, inexperienced pilots etc. It seems like a less plausable solution because of the rediculously extreme amount of luck it would take to do that.

yeah, maybe there wasn't a plane they flew into the pentagon. But why would you fly it out of the ocean rather into one of the millions of infidel buildings that are straight below you. be it NAD's house or a walmart or the pentagon.

En Vind Av Sorg said:

Its just as plausable to think that the terrorists may have invented all of this stuff about being shitty pilots etc. (ie: failing tests on purpose, etc. etc.) because they knew it would be brought up time and again and seperate the US like it is doing right-this-fucking-second in this very thread.

maybe so ... but skilled pilots are saying that these maneuvers are impossible to pull of

I dunno. Neither side is presenting me with a very believable story.

and all that talk of a van with a missile launcher reminds me of my talks with Paul at the bike shop about stripping down a dodge van, mountain a chain gun on the floor, and lining the inside of the van with ammo. he figured you could get like 50, 000 rounds in there. Pull up to a major event (like canada day in ottawa) and just start unloading into the crowd.

i am not taking sides either ...
just having lived through very corrupt govt's ... that were not near the "intelligence" or have the means to pull of coverups effectivelly ... but yet they did daily ... I can only imagine what can be possible here

lurch70 said:
and another thing ...

home come there was all this commotion and phone calls, and heroics from the PA flight ... but nothing of such drama emerged from the other planes?

there was certainly time for the passengers from those to freak out also ...

Because Flight 93 was the only flight were the passengers were actually able to find out that the other planes crashed into the World Trade Center. Flight 93 was the only plane that knew they weren't simply being hijacked and taken somewhere as prisoners - they knew they were about to die in a suicide mission.

you know how when you date a chick .. and she does you wrong ... and then if it happens again some years later with another one ... you see right through the new ones BS ... and call her bluff.

Ceausescu was my old girlfriend :loco:

KILL TULLY said:
Wait, no one really suggested a van-mounted missile launcher was what attacked the Pentagon, did they?

somebody mentioned a van with some A-rab inside with an RPG or some shit. Open the doors, fire it off, then drive off.

Conspicuously Absent said:
somebody mentioned a van with some A-rab inside with an RPG or some shit. Open the doors, fire it off, then drive off.

Hahahaha, give me a fucking break.

lurch70 said:
you know how when you date a chick .. and she does you wrong ... and then if it happens again some years later with another one ... you see right through the new ones BS ... and call her bluff.

Ceausescu was my old girlfriend :loco:
Close the thread please, we have a winner!

:lol: x42985u9024876u09824u65824