Did a plane crash into the Pentagon on 9/11?

I believe our government didn't set it up, at least. Way to many coincidences if that where the case.

IE: The government and the Muslim extremists both 'attacked' on the same day. The Muslim extremists had been training for said day for quite some time.

I don't think the government worked with these Muslims, because the whole thing was used as an 'excuse' to attack said Muslims, and all of that would obviously have been worked out in the 'deal' before it went down.

There for the HUGE coincidence that this happend on the same day as the attacks doesn't really click with me. The only way it may have happend would be if the government had this 'missle' set up and ready to go at all times, asap, aimed at the pentagons wall.

That still doesn't work out because if that was the case then the disposel of the airplane was a last minute effort that needed to be organized and executed in hours, from scratch, as it was a variable that would not have been included in the original 'missle attack' criteria.

lurch70 said:
you know under Communist times back home ... people had the same mentality about the government ... basically living in denial most of the time, rather than believing that they are capable of doing some sick shit to their own people and country ...

Good. So you're on board with the 9/11 conspiracy theories then. Carry on.

I had my doubts that a plane flew into the Pentagon up until a few days ago, but didn't think the whole thing was bullshit until I watched the official DOD footage. Now I don't buy it.

Maybe the government knew about the PLAN(E)S OF TERROR?!?!?!?!?!??

in the year of 1999 and seven months from the sky would come a great king of terror BOOYAH DUDERINOEZ

all of this terrorism and conspiracy theory shit is reason # 23425254 why I want to learn how to hunt, trap and live off the land and never have anything to do with people again. Just disappear to a forest in the middle of nowhere and fuck the world.

edit: btw, I now think that the hole was caused by a UFO test going awry and misfiring. They shipped it from area 51 to do some pentagony stuff to it.

Dark One said:
Good. So you're on board with the 9/11 conspiracy theories then. Carry on.

haha ... no, but i did live through times where gov't pulled the wool over the eye of the ordinary citizen ... if they can do it effectivelly in a country of 10 million ... well things are easily covered up in a country this size.

like i said before in another thread, the only difference here, is that the US keeps us all well fed and generally happy ... so "most" of the country does not question anything.

Conspicuously Absent said:
all of this terrorism and conspiracy theory shit is reason # 23425254 why I want to learn how to hunt, trap and live off the land and never have anything to do with people again. Just disappear to a forest in the middle of nowhere and fuck the world.

but this is so much more exciting :loco:

lurch70 said:
but this is so much more exciting :loco:

exciting is climbing up a 80 foot cliff with no safety shit so you can camp up above the forest and watch the sunrise/sunset awesomeness. Oh yeah, and its bright as hell up there at night because of hte moon. this is just depressing.

Conspicuously Absent said:
exciting is climbing up a 80 foot cliff with no safety shit so you can camp up above the forest and watch the INEVITABLE NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST
Fixed. :Spin:

KILL TULLY said:
It's not really a conspiracy theory, as the government isn't a secret organization.

Ok, sarcasm mode off for a second.

It may not a secret organization, but it sure as hell is a secretive organization right now. That more than anything else, is my biggest problem with the folks at the top. I can't blame people for mistrusting when they haven't done much to establish trust. They are out of touch with the people by choice, which is disturbing, no doubt. On top of all that, having a person with the oratory skills of Non from Superman II at the helm, it only adds a mountain of fuel to the fire.

Jason -- this has nothing to do with republican vs. democrat. Just show me evidence of a plane hitting the pentagon.

General Zod said:
Yes. Am I open to another possibility? Yes. Have I heard, either here or elsewhere, a plausible alternative? No.

Zod

I'm not offering a plausible alternative, I'm offering food for thought. And again, I'll repost the following:

JayKeeley said:
We're talking between 8am and 9am in Washington DC. There isn't a SINGLE tourist on the street with a camera? Imagine it, a Boeing 757 is flying down from the sky at 500mph -- first of all, imagine the NOISE it would make as it plummeted towards the ground. You would hear it from a mile away. Nobody looks up? Not a soul on the ground looks up to see a plane coming towards the ground and then runs for cover? Not a single car veers off the road? Nobody panics? Nobody runs? Not a single japanese tourst with a disposable kodak takes a single snap of an aeroplane plunging out of the sky?

Secondly, it swoops down, and flies along the ground (without touching the ground mind you, amazing eh?) and leaves not a wing, wheel, or in flight recorder. We have inflight recorders of the other 3 planes, why not this one I wonder?

OK so no gas station is going to have a zoom lens pointed at the pentagon front door step. How about the pentagon itself. Not a SINGLE camera on its roof or in the lobby? This isn't a Kansas highway McDonalds we're talking about, we're talking about the frickin' Pentagon in downtown DC.

I'm glad they confiscated all the tapes etc. That means they have evidence. It would be nice to see it one day.

General Zod said:
If something other than a plane damaged the Pentagon, you're left with two options:

1. The damage to the Pentagon was planned in advance, and coordinated with the same people who planned the rest of the destruction on 9/11. Those that damaged the Pentagon, decided to claim a plane hit it. They also found a way to make a plane disappear, along with its passengers and crew, to give thier cover story merrit.

2. For some bizarre reason, our government, within hours of the first WTC tower being hit, staged a plane hitting the Pentagon. They also found a way to make a plane disappear, along with its passengers and crew, to give thier cover story merrit.

Zod

3. An islamic fundamentalist opens the backdoor of a van half a mile away from the Pentagon. He fires a ground attack missile, that flies at approximately 500mph into the side of the Pentagon. They close van doors and drive off.

Rather than explain to the American public that terrorists are already here and located everywhere (causing further panic), the government exaggerates the story to suggest 4 planes were hijacked that day, instead of 3.

Not plausible? No? What about suicide bombers on the London subway? What about bombs being triggered by cellphones in Madrid? Why not the possibility of sleeper cells in the US with armory that would make the Italian infantry look like Mossad.

BUT

I don't know how to explain the missing plane, if indeed there was one. That one's got me stumped I'll admit.

Dark One said:
Obviously it wasn't the crux of your arguments, but that underlying current is certainly in there somewhere.

Well, ignore that then. That's a dig at whoever is in power.

Honestly, republican, democrat, labor, conservative, Blair, Bush....I don't give a shit.

All I want to see is CLEAR footage of a Boeing 757 hitting the side of the Pentagon. Why is that SOOOO much to ask?

I'm more than happy to eat crow when I see/hear the evidence. (What, no flight black box?)