Did anyone else get sick?

I have a very minor cold right now, but I'm otherwise pretty healthy. I got horribly ill last year some time Saturday night. Sunday and Monday were absolutely aweful for me. But I did my best to take care of myself this year, so I think I'm doing alright, considering. :)

My friend started to get it Friday night, but he pounded ibuprofen for the rest of the weekend and might've beat the worst of it. I started to feel it Sat night, and by the time I got home Sunday my sinus' were awful. Couldn't sleep Sunday night at all....just awful. Finally coming back out of the cloud today...

Yep, actually started getting sick right beforehand eating at the Mexican restaraunt. Throat started hurting when I swallowed and after Brainstorm's set it was almost unbearable. I am glad ice water was free at the bar, because it helped to drink something cold. I went to the doctor yesterday and he said I had a virus. It's not contagious though, so I know I didn't contribute.

I felt great yesterday, but last night I started feeling it. I slept pretty poorly last night, and I feel like death today. I don't feel that sick, but I've got serious sinus congestion on the right side. It's giving me one of the worst headaches I've had in a long time. Called in sick today and gave up a good flight. :( I've got two more days to get better though, and Yardley's at the store getting me good drugs.

It is killer, isn't it Nailz?

Still fighting off a cold I got the first day there. Not fun, but thankfully not bad enough to put a damper on the weekend.

Ever since I've been back, I've had cold symptoms. It could be due to lack of sleep, since I got maybe 5-6 hours of sleep a night; but that's not that unsuual for me. But I can't help but wonder if I caught something when I was there.

I didn't get sick, but I know that Ripper and Paul were sick. How I roomed with all you guys and didn't get sick, I'll never know....

I just have that usual "I drank, smoked, sang and screamed too much" voice. But it's 90% better today.

-Metal

I'm alright, though I found the air in Atlanta really heavy and had a bit of a cough the other night - to the point I woke my friends up in the hotel room hacking and coughing at 4am. Other than that, I'm a little tired and my sinuses are dry from the flight home but I think I'm alright. Time will tell I suppose, I pick up everything that goes around.

I got a little dizzy yesterday morning but was probably the change in feeding and the heat here. Atlanta was cooler and I practically didn't eat anything during the festival days (compared to what I eat regularly).

Now after a gym session, some normal feeding times, good sleep and lots of metal CDs, I'm back on track. Hope those that feel under the weather come out soon to a healthy state.

Uhhhhhhh dizzy.... you sure you ain't pregnant? :Spam:

I recovered quite nicely after getting some serious sleep :)

...i was fine all weekend (was taking my flintstones vitamins ;))

then yesterday i went to pick my cat up from the kennel...i'm thinking i caught this head cold from her....(though i doubt you can catch a cold from a cat) :p

I'm just starting to come down with something but I don't think PPUSA is solely to blame.

- R

halfway through Friday evening my wife started having tell-tale sinus infection symptoms: scratchy throat, sniffles, sneezing, sinus pressure and headache. She first hoped it was just a reaction to that nasty incense they were burning in the bathrooms. I can't decide which is worse - the incense or... other smells :zombie:.

But sure enough, by Saturday morning she was feeling the onslaught of the ProgPower crud. So she opted to stay in the hotel room all day and night so as not to spread it around any. I felt so bad for her, because even though I was working behind the scenes, she really wanted to see Pagan's Mind and I really wanted her to see Brainstorm. :erk: *sigh*

I have yet to pick up the 'cold' symptoms... but I did somehow come home Sunday with a mysterious fever blister (yes, a herpe) right in the center of my bottom lip. I'm not prone to fever blisters. So I have to wonder if it was my body's way of getting pissed off at me for the fatique and stress I was dealing with all weekend? LOL. The fever blister has about dried up already, thankfully. Because it was becoming quite scary for a day or so there. :ill:

Hope everyone gets to feeling better soon!