did you formally introduce yourself to the board with a thread?

I don't remember. Maybe. I know I made one asking about 42147 on my first day, but I don't think I ever formally introduced.

Ooooo...the "S" word.
*Spidy senses alert*

LOL! When I was in 8th grade, my mom forced me to go to a private school. On my first day, one of my principle told the class that we would have an hour long homework assignment in each class, and we had 5 classes.

I said "Well that sucks." He cocked his head sideways and said "What... did you just say?" in sort of a hannibal lecter-ish way. In responce, "I said, 'well that sucks.'" Thinking that there was nothing wrong with what I said. He dragged me across the floor by my sweater and threw me into a room with another teacher in it(who turend out to be his wife).

"Do you know what he just said? He said that S-U-C-K-S!"

Funniest moment in all my life. Almost as funny as the shocked expression that crept over her face.

LOL! When I was in 8th grade, my mom forced me to go to a private school. On my first day, one of my principle told the class that we would have an hour long homework assignment in each class, and we had 5 classes.

I said "Well that sucks." He cocked his head sideways and said "What... did you just say?" in sort of a hannibal lecter-ish way. In responce, "I said, 'well that sucks.'" Thinking that there was nothing wrong with what I said. He dragged me across the floor by my sweater and threw me into a room with another teacher in it(who turend out to be his wife).

"Do you know what he just said? He said that S-U-C-K-S!"

Funniest moment in all my life. Almost as funny as the shocked expression that crept over her face.

...I eagerly await to hear her response.

She was just like "Oh dear..." and I think I got suspended for 3 days. It was a methodist school, even though my family's catholic(I don't affiliate myself), but those people were really fucked up. The whole school was kind of half-assed, and they went out of business 2 years later. It was filthy, and all of the teachers were somehow related. The food was not only gross but disgustingly fatty. I gained 50 pounds that year and I'm still feeling some of the effects. There were odd stains on the walls and I got sick a lot. A generally bad expirience. Oh, and I failed every single class in protest to my being there.

She was just like "Oh dear..." and I think I got suspended for 3 days. It was a methodist school, even though my family's catholic(I don't affiliate myself), but those people were really fucked up. The whole school was kind of half-assed, and they went out of business 2 years later. It was filthy, and all of the teachers were somehow related. The food was not only gross but disgustingly fatty. I gained 50 pounds that year and I'm still feeling some of the effects. There were odd stains on the walls and I got sick a lot. A generally bad expirience. Oh, and I failed every single class in protest to my being there.

...that explains the classroom in the sig.

I had a Japanese 5th grade teacher that liked to whack hands with a wooden ruler ;)

no, an intro thread just seemed like i'd be giving everyone the first opportunity to make fun of me (which turned out to be right round these parts). instead, i signed all my posts to force remembrance of my name. that worked out much better.

no, an intro thread just seemed like i'd be giving everyone the first opportunity to make fun of me (which turned out to be right round these parts). instead, i signed all my posts to force remembrance of my name. that worked out much better.

That and the fact that your username is your name...
-Max