Did you listen to the teaser too many times?

Arkatox

Anomaly
I listened to As the World Bleeds' album teaser (< that's a link) one too many times. The anticipation for the then-upcoming album was just too great, so for a while it was all I listened to. So...

Am I the only one who, whenever the instrumental section of The Gift of Music starts playing, still expects the song to transfer into the chorus of 30 Pieces of Silver, like in the teaser?

When the album first came out, that happened at several parts. But not anymore. Not sure how the teaser even goes at this point.

Am I the only one who, whenever the instrumental section of The Gift of Music starts playing, still expects the song to transfer into the chorus of 30 Pieces of Silver, like in the teaser?
Yes, the first listen I always was expecting this chorus. But after a gazillon listens, it has been fixed :)

Haha, yes, the exact same thing happens to me. But it is beginning to wear off.

Life's too short to listen to anything by Theocracy too many times.

So far I've listened to the original 1 min. 7 sec. teaser 54 times, the 3 min. 48 sec. teaser 32 times and the "IAmFromANewTheocracySong" 10 second teaser 306 times.

It did take a while to get used to the entire songs in their proper contexts, but the teasers were so well arranged that I have no regrets.

And I am glad to know there's other similarly compulsive passionate Theocracy fans!

=P

I was pretty restrained with listening to the teaser. As cool as it was to get some samples, that's the kind of thing that can quickly become frustrating when you're eager to hear the full songs.