die system of a down die.

mindfull

Jan 23, 2005
kreator playing in dallas on saturday.I have no car but my friend does.but im buying his ticket though. because "gas is so expensive now a days".system of a down is doing surprise club tour.their playing in dallas tonight,naturally my friend went.I can't go.im babysitty my nephew.I DON'T mind.I love my nephew.I EVEN got a "world coolest uncle" tshirt.for christmas.the only thing that pisses me off is my friend said that he "might" go to the kreator show on saturday.meaning that theres a possibility he will not go .so I WASTED alot motherfucking time requesting saturday and sunday off from fucking work.my surperviser a complete fucking idiot.so it took me a long peroid of time to request the shit and make sure I was the fucking OFF.fuck system of down.danzig did it better.I DON'T KNOW im just pissed.ill probably take the bus.i have never taken the bus down to the city but ILL do it if I HAVE TO.IF NOT ill just to the bar down the street and get shit faced.that all I GOT TO SAY BYE.

Ok so sneak the kid out steel the nieghbors car ( yer coming home so it will be there in the morning before he needs it)

set the kid right up front and the band may let you back stage for having such a young fan, ( anthrax did it at the show I saw in cincinati) This kid couldnt have been more then 7 years old ,his dad is at the front with him,
this kid ,anthrax sees them before the show, misfits was touring with them and shovelhead was the opening act)The kid was decked out mohawk standing up 8 to 10 inches , and other punked out things,

That had to be the coolest dad a kid could have
( just kidding dont steel the neighbors car) but in a reality it could work if he doesnt need the car at nine oclock or something)

I saw SOAD in 1998 when no one knew about them and I liked it. Now, every cool kid poser digs them! I don´t like Tankien´s constant commie crap as well, but I gotta admit their music is cool. Anyway dude, your friend seems to suck some ass!

Ah c'mon SOAD are no posers. Quite simply they are a breath of fresh air. What FNM were like back in the late 80s and early 90s these guys are doing it for me right now. THEY DEF DON'T SUCK. Intelligent lyrics, intelilgent musicians - they rock. To class them within Nu Metal is such an insult to them. Korn, Limp Biskit or Linkin Park they are not!

system of a down are awesome, cant wait for their two albums this year...............esp going by cigaro

" my cock is much bigger than yooooooooouuuuuuuurss"

Danzig did what better?
And even though I don't like their politics SOAD do kick ass. It amazes me that they are popular at all though. Its just an unlikely sound and style to become popular.

Onslaught said:
SOAD = band for kids

??? Are you serious? Ever listened or read any of their lyrics. They will deny this but they are probably the most political of Metal bands out there and yes they are metal. Not traditional thrash or Power Metal but def metal. Man I can't believe some people would think of them a kids band - esp when you consider they've been around for over a decade now! :headbang: