Fuck System of a Down, they can suck my dick off

dude, they r not perfect...
they will NEVER BE

i think they dont have those skills 2 be such a gr8 band i mean he just gets up on the stage with chicken head guitarist..

i wonder howcome much fans go 2 their concerts looool

i give my vote hehe

ironmaidenfan09 said:
I actually think they are a good band and talented. I liked their first CD a lot. But I will never give them my money or support them in any way. They don't deserve what they have.
the second part of the new album had slight nods to thier first. i keep giving them chances but nothing ever comes close to what thier first album was.
-jono-

nafnikufesin said:
If it's a good song, I don't really give a shit about politics. But (a) the guys voice is super annoying and hard to listen to more than one song at a time without cringing or laughing, (b) any half decent riffs they have are ruined by long interludes of mediocrity, and (c) for all I hear talk about how "intelligent" and "satirical" their lyrics are, all I hear is a bunch of juvenile lines repeated over and over AND OVER AND OVER ad nauseum...it might have made a good line if it was part of a whole song, but when one line is your whole song, it's not a song. I hear many people talking about how Mesmerize was the best album of 2005, which tells me that these people haven't heard many albums from 2005 (they especially haven't heard COC's In The Arms of God or Bruce Dickinson's Tyranny of Souls which both blow Mesmerize away).

I picked up Mesmerize for $9.99 Canadian in a bargain bin, and it was about $15 more than it was worth. If anyone wants to buy a slightly used copy of it from me, I'll take whatever I can get for that piece of crap.
thier first album was chock full of intelligent lyrics. i have no idea what happened. I think the guitarrist is maybe having more unfluence? thats what i'm guessing since he gets to sing more. i realy realy don't like his addition.
-Jono-

Jono said:
thier first album was chock full of intelligent lyrics. i have no idea what happened. I think the guitarrist is maybe having more unfluence? thats what i'm guessing since he gets to sing more. i realy realy don't like his addition.
-Jono-
Your right, they havent come close to topping thier first album, and I kinda wish Daron would not sing. Every album gets more melodic and I wish they would go back to thier old direction. But I still think they are one of the best bands to come around in the last Ten years.

DumbAss said:
Your right, they havent come close to topping thier first album, and I kinda wish Daron would not sing. Every album gets more melodic and I wish they would go back to thier old direction. But I still think they are one of the best bands to come around in the last Ten years.
i wish Patton would cut out his experimental projects and reunite with FNM or Bungle. FNM especially. Although i do dig fantomas. There's something about golden nuggets of metal buried in the rubble of random noise.
-Jono-

Jono said:
i wish Patton would cut out his experimental projects and reunite with FNM or Bungle. FNM especially. Although i do dig fantomas. There's something about golden nuggets of metal buried in the rubble of random noise.
-Jono-
Truer words have never been spoken but I think there is a better chance of George W, Saddam, Osamma, and Kim Jong forming a Boy-Band than a FNM reunion. I still havent given up hope on the Bungle reunion though... maybe I'm kidding myself.

yeah the fnm thing will never happen again, patton seems to see it like a dirty word these days..........like you tho i hope mr bungle get back together, california is one of my fave albums ever, only got to see them live once too ( one of the best shows i've ever been to) but that was like in 99 or summin

out of the stuff he does these days, tomahawk are the band i really like, mit gas was just an outstanding album........ fantomas are crazy i cant get into their first and third albums at all... directors cut was great tho..............his solo stuff is pretty hitn miss too, but he's always worth checking out.........very busy man

If Faith No More reunite Patton will probably not be the main force behind it. Gould, Bordin and maybe Roddy always were the core. But yeah, I´d rather see the Patton-lineup than the Mosely or Courtney Love one.

But I much as I want that to happen I really admire them if they never do Faith No More again. Stick to their words.

Has anyone on here seen them on Uranium? Now don't get me wrong, I think that Julia bitch is annoying as fuck but the way System of a Down treated her and acted in their sit down interview was just total classless and disrespectful. Before you blast on me, WATCH IT first. Those guys are total fucking losers and I truly hope they get a career ending bus accident or get sued and have all of their money taken away from them. Those assholes make millions of dollars off of their 'fans' and this Country, they don't need to be acting like such arrogant cock suckers. Send their asses back to Armenia and see how much money they can make out there. I have never supported those mother fuckers ever since their anti-american comments after 9/11. I kind of got over my hatred towards them, but now I just saw this Uranium, System of a Down special and it reminded me in a big way why I hate those guys. I have met several of them in Hollywood at the Rainbow and in person they act like their are better than everyone else.

If I see that little high pitched guitar player guy walking around the street I seriously am going to give him a beat down, he is a little bitch!

Fuck those guys and all they stand for

For those of you that actually buy thier albums and support them, you should be ashamed of yourselves!

I agree with all of this.

They fucking sucking a giant cock. Just absolute garbage. Awful awful awful. :puke::puke: