Fuck System of a Down, they can suck my dick off

Oct 5, 2003
Visit site
Has anyone on here seen them on Uranium? Now don't get me wrong, I think that Julia bitch is annoying as fuck but the way System of a Down treated her and acted in their sit down interview was just total classless and disrespectful. Before you blast on me, WATCH IT first. Those guys are total fucking losers and I truly hope they get a career ending bus accident or get sued and have all of their money taken away from them. Those assholes make millions of dollars off of their 'fans' and this Country, they don't need to be acting like such arrogant cock suckers. Send their asses back to Armenia and see how much money they can make out there. I have never supported those mother fuckers ever since their anti-american comments after 9/11. I kind of got over my hatred towards them, but now I just saw this Uranium, System of a Down special and it reminded me in a big way why I hate those guys. I have met several of them in Hollywood at the Rainbow and in person they act like their are better than everyone else.

If I see that little high pitched guitar player guy walking around the street I seriously am going to give him a beat down, he is a little bitch!

Fuck those guys and all they stand for

For those of you that actually buy thier albums and support them, you should be ashamed of yourselves!

Riehlthing said:
What'd they do? Don't have Fuse to see Uranium.

Its almost impossible to describe how they acted. You just need to watch it for yourself. I am sure it will be posted on the net somewhere soon.

They just acted like complete arrogant cock suckers and treated that Julia like garbage. And like I said I don't even like her, she bugs me, but there is a certain line you just don't cross. Bands like their just don't deserve all the money they have.

System of a Down are an extremely shitty band....I'll stick with my much better Mr. Bungle albums thank you very much. The one thing that just baffles me about them is how "deep and complex" people say their lyrics are:confused: I really don't get it. Nothing that I have ever heard come out of their mouths has been deep, meaningful or complex.

Taken from Scott's Alphamail:

PS Here’s my favorite stuff of 2005:
Album: Mezmerize – System Of A Down
Live show: System Of A Down at Allstate Arena in Chicago
Anthrax show: Lima Peru (pre-reunion), Download Festival (reunion)
Book: Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince
Movie: Sin City
TV: Deadwood
Gadget: Sirius Satellite Radio
News Story: “World’s Ugliest Dog Dies”
Restaurant: L’Ami Louis in Paris, Michael Mina in SF, Matsuhisa in LA and Veritas in NY.

Hey dude ... maybe the tallica boys got inspiration on you for writing: St. Anger!!!

ironmaidenfan09 said:
Has anyone on here seen them on Uranium? Now don't get me wrong, I think that Julia bitch is annoying as fuck but the way System of a Down treated her and acted in their sit down interview was just total classless and disrespectful. Before you blast on me, WATCH IT first. Those guys are total fucking losers and I truly hope they get a career ending bus accident or get sued and have all of their money taken away from them. Those assholes make millions of dollars off of their 'fans' and this Country, they don't need to be acting like such arrogant cock suckers. Send their asses back to Armenia and see how much money they can make out there. I have never supported those mother fuckers ever since their anti-american comments after 9/11. I kind of got over my hatred towards them, but now I just saw this Uranium, System of a Down special and it reminded me in a big way why I hate those guys. I have met several of them in Hollywood at the Rainbow and in person they act like their are better than everyone else.

If I see that little high pitched guitar player guy walking around the street I seriously am going to give him a beat down, he is a little bitch!

For those of you that actually buy thier albums and support them, you should be ashamed of yourselves!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I don't like things and I am angry. America Fuck YA!!!!

So let me guess they all took dumps in Julia's mouth and now you are sad because you wanted to be the first?

yeah, Juliya is a bit annoying, but that was uncalled for. Maybe she'll learn her lesson and stop throwing herself at every band she interviews. Anyone see her on the Alive 2 DVD.? Shit, if I didn't know better, I'd think she ran Anthrax. And I bet she couldn't name half their albums, or has no idea who Dan Lilker and Neil Turbin are.:OMG:

Karina_666 said:
yeah, Juliya is a bit annoying, but that was uncalled for. Maybe she'll learn her lesson and stop throwing herself at every band she interviews. Anyone see her on the Alive 2 DVD.? Shit, if I didn't know better, I'd think she ran Anthrax. And I bet she couldn't name half their albums, or has no idea who Dan Lilker and Neil Turbin are.:OMG:

So what exactly did they do? I'm still not sure and I doubt I'll be watching the show any time soon.

Hatred can be a good thing when used properly. I won't bother to watch the video but I do hope those guys get a beat down. Its good to be confident but those guys are some arrogant mother fuckers and need to cool out before some one knocks them out.

ironmaidenfan09 said:

Yes finally someone who hates them as much as i do. I can not understand why people like this band and especially their RETARDED music! How can anyone listen to this STUPID and i mean STUPID!! music. I have never liked this band from the start and could never understand what the big deal is about them. :puke: :puke: :yuk: :yell: :confused:

ironmaidenfan09 said:

Who sounds like a whiny ass bitch now........WAhhhhh!!! First the Raiders and now SOAD...... who's next...... ????

jpike said:
Yes finally someone who hates them as much as i do. I can not understand why people like this band and especially their RETARDED music! How can anyone listen to this STUPID and i mean STUPID!! music. I have never liked this band from the start and could never understand what the big deal is about them. :puke: :puke: :yuk: :yell: :confused:

Logic is wonderful thing.

Things are stupid if I don't like them. I don't like this post. Therefore it's stupid.