Fuck System of a Down, they can suck my dick off

They completely disrespected that bitch Julia and the TV show that was only doing what they were supposed to do. The interview was set up by the band to promote their CD. They proved to the world that they are arrogant dick heads and have no class. I don't want to support something like that.

And your not disrespecting her....... Pot ..Kettle... Black!!!!!!!!

I'd do Julia. Well, from behind. If she had duct tape over mouth. And a flag over her head.

Anyway, I didn't see what happened, and I'm sure as people they are all probably kinda stuck up. You know like almost every other celebrity. Anyway, they are not the best band in the worl, but they are a lot better then a lot of the other shit that has come out in the last 10 years.

Ok, now that I saw the interview I can say that this thread is really stupid. Basically, Julia asked her usual lame questions and the band goofed around with their answers. Nothing more nothing less. Julia was annoyed at their nonanswers. That's it.

Thrillho said:
I'd do Julia. Well, from behind. If she had duct tape over mouth. And a flag over her head.

Anyway, I didn't see what happened, and I'm sure as people they are all probably kinda stuck up. You know like almost every other celebrity. Anyway, they are not the best band in the worl, but they are a lot better then a lot of the other shit that has come out in the last 10 years.

I think they are a great band, they are original and talented. That being said they are arrogant cock suckers that don't deserve the success they have gotten. There are so many people out there that bust their asses and are greatful for everything they have. These guys have gotten huge out of nowhere and don't appreciate any of it. If they would just shut their fucking mouths, play music and let it be maybe I could handle them.

ironmaidenfan09 said:
I think they are a great band, they are original and talented. That being said they are arrogant cock suckers that don't deserve the success they have gotten. There are so many people out there that bust their asses and are greatful for everything they have. These guys have gotten huge out of nowhere and don't appreciate any of it. If they would just shut their fucking mouths, play music and let it be maybe I could handle them.

um, isn't that what they said in the interview? That they are just a band and don't feel like explaining what everything means because it's not important?

Dude, you really need to mellow out.

ZeeZooZum said:
Ok, now that I saw the interview I can say that this thread is really stupid. Basically, Julia asked her usual lame questions and the band goofed around with their answers. Nothing more nothing less. Julia was annoyed at their nonanswers. That's it.

So there was no line crossing or anything like that? Damn, this is the best "publicity" to watch this friggin interview now.

eighteeschick said:
So there was no line crossing or anything like that? Damn, this is the best "publicity" to watch this friggin interview now.

No there was no major 'line crossing' or anything shocking. It just showed how these guys (especially their guitar player) are a bunch of arrogant cock suckers. Add that to their anti american bullshit and thats enough to really piss me off and never support their asses.

ironmaidenfan09 said:
No there was no major 'line crossing' or anything shocking. It just showed how these guys (especially their guitar player) are a bunch of arrogant cock suckers. Add that to their anti american bullshit and thats enough to really piss me off and never support their asses.

Hey, I bet you didn't know Metallica sold out in 1991?

Also, fucking Maiden are anti-american. Like during the Trooper they bring out a British flag all the while Americans are dying over seas....

Also, fucking Maiden are anti-american. Like during the Trooper they bring out a British flag all the while Americans are dying over seas....

well they are from britian and there are british troops there as well. i don't think the song the trooper was written about the war in iraq either. also in the clansman they have an eddie murial that is in a scottish motief. the nerve of those anti-american assholes. you would think they would put their bed sheets over their heads and burn a cross for the real american clansmen.

i also seen the interview with SOAD on uranium. i thought they were a bunch of assholes. especially the guitar player who seems to suffer from small man's complex but, i knew they were a bunch of assholes already so i wasn't shocked. they just decided to go out of their way to fuck with julia and make the interview as difficult as possible. they should have taken a break got more stoned and then started the interview again. they think they're more relevant and important than they are but so many rock stars do.

How the hell is that unamerican? Both American and British troops are dying in Iraq.

ZeeZooZum said:
Hey, I bet you didn't know Metallica sold out in 1991?

Ok Sharon. Sorry, i had to say that. Its part of the act.

DeathsHead said:
How the hell is that unamerican? Both American and British troops are dying in Iraq.

Well, how the hell are System of a Down anti-american?

I figured if we are just going to make stuff up that we should use the all-knowing authority of Sharon to support our claims.:Smug:

So yes, let us not forgot how much Iron Maiden hate America. Those bastards. They should move back to England.:Smug: And Bruce, that fucker, have you heard him in interviews?

um, i dont think they ever moved out of england :)

as fer system becoming " huge out of nowhere " um ten years of work isnt exactly overnight success........i love system i'd have to see this clip that you are on about esp as you can give no examples to what ahppend at all.....system always come across as really decent people, i can only assume this julia is a dick......think you just dont like them cos they are "anit american" or in other words ahve said a few things critical of the policies over there...........