Fuck System of a Down, they can suck my dick off

Drokk said:
So if one is critical of one's leadership, one is anti-(insert name of state)? So call me anti-American.

I am anti-Czech then, our leaders suck the worst kind of ass :loco:

yeah i am anti british apparently cos i dont agree with everything our govt does, oh wait i agree with virtually none of it........

What the hell's the problem? If you like them, listen. If you don't like them, don't listen. Simple as that. If it's based on their political views, their songwriting skills, their attitude in an interview, whatever. I was a Tool fan for years until I finally saw them live. They were God-awful, and I haven't supported or listened to them since. They took $90 and a night of my life that I'll never have back, but I didn't whine, I didn't cry, and I just took care of it myself.

haha dont blame you, tool are without doubt one of the worst live bands i've ever seen ( THE worst i have to save especially for dillenger escape plan, who i can only describe as disabled people allowed on stage for half an hours exercise), some bald dude standing around in his pants does not make a great show.......

lokey said:
haha dont blame you, tool are without doubt one of the worst live bands i've ever seen ( THE worst i have to save especially for dillenger escape plan, who i can only describe as disabled people allowed on stage for half an hours exercise), some bald dude standing around in his pants does not make a great show.......

...well fuck, that's my plan for future glory knackered then...(puts shirt back on, slinks off stage)

I agree that the Lateralus tour was quite boring but you guys really missed out when it came to the Aenima tour. Maynard would go completely batshit crazy on that tour. I have seen Tool 20 times and they are one of my favorite live acts....Not so sure if they anymore though. They will continue to be if Maynard gets off that stupid platform on the side of the stage and actually gets into it this next tour.

MyHatred said:
I agree that the Lateralus tour was quite boring but you guys really missed out when it came to the Aenima tour. Maynard would go completely batshit crazy on that tour. I have seen Tool 20 times and they are one of my favorite live acts....Not so sure if they anymore though. They will continue to be if Maynard gets off that stupid platform on the side of the stage and actually gets into it this next tour.
If I didn't hear his vocals I would have guessed he wasn't even there! :p

yeah thats the tour i saw lateralis, defo not a good idea to stand on a platform at the back of the stage where no one can see you........i think carcassian the pants look can be worked :), just dont look bored and hide at the back of the stage mixed into weird lighting, if you gonna strut your cacks... be proud ! " yeah !! i'm in my pants !"

i did see tool in 94, with mohawk maynard, but it was at glastonbury and i dont remember much about it at all, i defo saw rage that year tho and maynard came out to sing know your enemy, i remember that much ( i have it on bootleg ;) haha

I wouldn't say they are anti-american. They are anti-Bush, that is no secret. And they are anti-war, that's a definate. There are a lot of people that ARE american that have the same views they do. Kick Bush out of office and bring our boys home. That's the jist of it.

Also, I wouldn't say they have come "out of nowhere." They have been around a lot longer then a lot of people realize. They were playing small clubs and doing little tours years before their first album. I remember when they toured to support their first CD. Their Philly gig got fucked up because most of their equipment got stollen!

Anyway, yeah Julia is kinda annoying. If I ever have an interview with her, I will probably not be very interested.

ironmaidenfan09 said:
I have never supported those mother fuckers ever since their anti-american comments after 9/11.

Step outside of your bubble for a second. Anti-American comments are not unfamiliar to the other 6 Billion people in the world.

Now if we all stepped out of the bubble, I reckon this board would be much better. Not that i dont like this board. You know what i mean.

spitzs lazy eye said:
Now if we all stepped out of the bubble, I reckon this board would be much better.
But that would be awful, no bitching, no fighting.... we'd all be miserable.:loco:

SOAD used to be a good band with idiotic opinions...at present they´re boring still quite original band that has nothing to say and bitch about Bush and other Clishés over and over. You don´t like that? Become a politician and DON´T SING about propaganda in every song (I am talking about Hypnotize, I quite like Mezmerize thought). Don´t make a career on your opposition, becasute it´s for kids.

Whiplash402 said:
wat exactly did SOAD do?
http://www.systemofadown.com/
You can find it all here if you care.

MyHatred said:
You saw them 20 time? I really begrudge you.
I hope I will se them on next tour.

Edward Yawn said:
What was so good about the war in Afghanistan???
Let's see, I might have been mistaken, but isn't Bin Laden from there? How about the Taliban? What happened on Sep 11th of 2001 again?

I could give a shit if someone opposes Iraq, that debate is tired. But Afghanistan was directly involved with the WTC.

what does suck my dick off mean ?
like suck it till i get off sexually or, suck it till it falls of my body ?
i don't think i've ever told anyone "hey suck my dick off"