Fuck System of a Down, they can suck my dick off

karrokid said:
what does suck my dick off mean ?
like suck it till i get off sexually or, suck it till it falls of my body ?
i don't think i've ever told anyone "hey suck my dick off"
I don't know but this thread is still missing dick sucking :loco:

How is Tennessee right now?

DarbysDad wrote :
I don't know but this thread is still missing dick sucking

How is Tennessee right now?
tennessee is alright, mid 40's today. not a lot of dick sucking going on though.

^Nice. Anyway. Yeah, I never cared for System of a Down. Their first two albums were pretty good though. I just don't like the vocalists voice.

lokey said:
um, i dont think they ever moved out of england :)

as fer system becoming " huge out of nowhere " um ten years of work isnt exactly overnight success........i love system i'd have to see this clip that you are on about esp as you can give no examples to what ahppend at all.....system always come across as really decent people, i can only assume this julia is a dick......think you just dont like them cos they are "anit american" or in other words ahve said a few things critical of the policies over there...........

your typos are insane, but your opinion is valid.

system have every right to be where they are in my opinion. Their vocalist, Serj or Daron, I dont know which one your critisizing here, but both are excellent vocalists! Daron has an excellent high range as you will notice in Hypnotize. Serj was originally a trained Oprah (sp?) singer, which describes the fullness in his voice. Their bassist is as ugly as hell but he can match the guitar which makes him good enough to be in this band. The drummer has picked up double kicks and blast beats only in the last year or so for the recordings of Mesmorize/Hypnotize. Thats great talent there. Finally shall I mention their lyrics, you can clearly see that the repitition of one line is used just for the extra emphasizm. I wouldnt call them non-creative because they do this because you will notice in previous albums they can make intense lyrics. But you cant help but laugh at this Humor Metal band, Their 10 year progression should be putting them further than what they are right now. Their live stuff is incredible, they love having fun on stage! Whats not to love? You cant laugh at them, because they are laughing too! You can only laugh with them!

DarbysDad said:
Actually it was your Mom :D

I only do the wife and my right hand when she's not around. :loco:

Sorry man but your just setting the up for me.....

That's messed up, I only do your wife and your hand when she's not around as well.

Sorry but you walked right into that.

whitey131 said:
Sorry man but your just setting the up for me.....

That's messed up, I only do your wife and your hand when she's not around as well.

Sorry but you walked right into that.
That's okay did the callusses on my hand hurt you? :loco: