dieting

i just try to eat more fruits (i should eat more fruits, fruits are good for you)

then i told my mother i shouldn't gain too much anymore so she got to the shop and got me this huuuuuggge toblerone chocolate :rolleyes: :)

I'd never go on a diet, i think I would die then.. I'm eating junk food and frech fries and meat all day and sweets and chocolate and ice, and im skinny like a skeleton.. ah, and dont envy me for that cos its not happy at all, i hate eating. its fukin waste of money and time.. pointless shit. it does no good and it never ends, no matter what i eat, i need to do it again, and again and again.. bah. All for shitting. :ill:

Reactions: Dhatura
rafael said:
I'm on a diet..
nooo, you shouldnt be on a diet, young people shouldnt go on a diet because their organs are not complete hence this would have negative effects on their body shape later on, wait till your 18! eat normally!!

A typical metal-girl usually wears black, is fat and paint her face like a clown (mainly the goth-girls).
I think yes, it's time to start a diet out there.

eternalsadness said:
A typical metal-girl usually wears black, is fat and paint her face like a clown (mainly the goth-girls).
I think yes, it's time to start a diet out there.

No, here they're not fat. And goth-girls aren't metal-girls :D But they're not fat here either.

gee i'd love to gain 10 kilos or so... i can stuff in what i want and it doesn't help at all. maybe because i eat the whole day and not at three fixed times... it's all quite irregular.

VultureCulture said:
gee i'd love to gain 10 kilos or so... i can stuff in what i want and it doesn't help at all. maybe because i eat the whole day and not at three fixed times... it's all quite irregular.
Its just not fair :cry:

i am tryin to lose my belly cause it has grown too big, i do sports but i cant stop myself from eatin... What am i supposed to do? Help meee iwant a body like Bruce Lee's :p

abdomen$3.jpg

Liposuction :)

best said:
i am tryin to lose my belly cause it has grown too big, i do sports but i cant stop myself from eatin... What am i supposed to do? Help meee iwant a body like Bruce Lee's :p

But bellies are sexyyyyyyyyyyyy :) Anyway, you won't be able to get rid of it, so just reconcile with the fact, hehe.

Dora said:
I'd never go on a diet, i think I would die then.. I'm eating junk food and frech fries and meat all day and sweets and chocolate and ice, and im skinny like a skeleton.. ah, and dont envy me for that cos its not happy at all, i hate eating. its fukin waste of money and time.. pointless shit. it does no good and it never ends, no matter what i eat, i need to do it again, and again and again.. bah. All for shitting. :ill:

stop whining ffs!

Dhatura said:
But bellies are sexyyyyyyyyyyyy :) Anyway, you won't be able to get rid of it, so just reconcile with the fact, hehe.

reallyy?? if all the girls think the same i would be more than happy to eat as much as i want, but still i want bruce lee's body