dieting

best said:
reallyy?? if all the girls think the same i would be more than happy to eat as much as i want, but still i want bruce lee's body

Then go to the gym ,dude. Tell them what you're after and have someone there advise you on how to use the equipment to get it.

p.s. and cut out all fat, which means giving up dairy and all oils, anything made with oil.
The only oil you need is fish oil as a vitamin A supplement and vitamin E. Maybe a little olive oil once in a while.

Eat only skinless chicken and fish as well. No beef or other, pork or whatever.

Eat as much as you want of rice beans vegetables and fruit and you will lose weight, but you need to go to the gym to tone and build.

trona said:
Then go to the gym ,dude. Tell them what you're after and have someone there advise you on how to use the equipment to get it.

p.s. and cut out all fat, which means giving up dairy and all oils, anything made with oil.
The only oil you need is fish oil as a vitamin A supplement and vitamin E. Maybe a little olive oil once in a while.

Eat only skinless chicken and fish as well. No beef or other, pork or whatever.

Eat as much as you want of rice beans vegetables and fruit and you will lose weight, but you need to go to the gym to tone and build.

thanx for the advice trona, i am goin to the gym but i think i need to increase the intensity, by the way can i go on drinkin?

as we are gathering here for a fine talk about not eating food, Ramadan has finished

them muslims are piled and fully fed with all sorts of treats and that, innit?

have fun there!

best said:
thanx for the advice trona, i am goin to the gym but i think i need to increase the intensity, by the way can i go on drinkin?

Oops, sorry. Seems like you know what you're doing then. :)
Drinking? I don't know, I think you know best.