• Ozzy Osbourne

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Ronnie James Dio

Votes: 16 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
okay who's the tard that's voting for ozzy over and over??!?!? :erk:

No question hands down it's DIO...most all singers aspire to have his range, power and style. Ozzy has a good voice but RJD has a phenomenal voice!
IMO there is no competition.

Best or favorite? People will vote for their favorite singer and hence the one they
think is the best.

Best vocalist in doing what? You can debate and argue until your ass will fall of and
still not reach and agreement. It all a matter of personal preferences. Lets not forget that...

All in all, I like them both in their own way. So maybe there should be a 3rd option...

Uhhm, Ozzy doesn't have a voice. He's got an enunciator that gets run through a bunch of effects to obtain the final result. Which is still not as good as Ronnie James Dio.

All in my less than humble opinion. :D

RJD has one of the best voices in rock n roll . Ozzy is more of an entertainer and showman than a true singer.

As Hawk mention it'll come in the end to a matter of preferences. But in this particular case Dio is the only choice. Besides the arguments already exposed by some, let's remember that he still got his voice and still is out there playing live.

Everyone can argue for hours and it will still just come down to who likes who the best. As for voice Dio has a more power metal feel and can hit the high notes. Ozzy can sing and have melody. And who ever wrote he uses a voice machine is a retard. I'd like to see the facts on that? Thats right you don't have any. Ozzy in my opinion has the best voice and the best show. He was the first in Black Sabbath and the best. Dio will always be second best.

Status
Not open for further replies.