Dirty Dozen

Abryl said:
I like Vintersorg the most - plus he doesn't wear panda bear make up so that's cool
Thanks God somebody agree with me on the panda stuff :lol: I usually get bashed when I express my opinion (I know is my fault for dwelling in crappy forum unlike this one).

I like a bit of "black metal", mainly let's say Venom, Hellhammer, some Celtic Frost and one Impaled Nazarene album. As for Vintersorg I checked some MP3s time ago, nothing impressed me . I may need to recheck it.

Wyvern said:
Thanks God somebody agree with me on the panda stuff :lol: I usually get bashed when I express my opinion (I know is my fault for dwelling in crappy forum unlike this one).

I like a bit of "black metal", mainly let's say Venom, Hellhammer, some Celtic Frost and one Impaled Nazarene album. As for Vintersorg I checked some MP3s time ago, nothing impressed me . I may need to recheck it.
Wyvern Vintersorg is an Artist that you absolutely Cannot get into with just a few mp3s Check out the Focusing Blur if I have to I will send it to you ... I promise it is prolly the MOST unique album of the year it has Black Metal Tendencies But its not really Black metal ........... you MUST give him a chance :) you might really like it its very Intellectual(Spellin) stuff

Abryl said:
I like some (very little haha) black metal, certain songs by Immortal or Dimmu Borgir, Finntroll and Thyrfing (if they can be considered BM). I like Vintersorg the most - plus he doesn't wear panda bear make up so that's cool ;) Cosmic Genesis is my favorite, there isn't a single bad song on that album! I've heard a couple of Borknagar songs with him on vocals and I've liked them :) It's stuff like Carpathian Forest or Gorgoroth I just can't get into :loco:
I Love Finntroll and Tyrfing :) Viking/Folk Metal hehehe I like Finntrolls 3rd album Visor om Slutet Excellent stuff and completely different than their other albums! if you like some Thyrfing you may also enjoy Asmegin :) theyre pretty cool .... I dont get Corspe Paint myself its pretty silly if you ask me .... Cosmic Is a Brilliant album ... as for the Borky stuff ... Alot of Core Borknagar fans dont seem to like Vintersorg being the singer because they believe that Bork is basiclly sounding like Mr.V's band now which I think is full of shit myself He improves the sound of that band 9,000,000% and it doesnt really sound all that much alike if you put Blur up next to Epic they really sound nothing alike other than Mr.V's Vocals ANYWAYS I have heard some CF and didnt care to much for em .. I heard this band the other day called Legionz Ov Hell DONT EVER LISTEN TO THEM they make the worst sounding Black metal sound Beautiful they are Noise Just Noise I feel old saying that But damn anyways thats enough from me :D

JonnyD said:
But its not really Black metal ........... you MUST give him a chance :) you might really like it its very Intellectual(Spellin) stuff
I agree on that since I saw the names of the songs:

The Thesis's Seasons
Matrix Odyssey
A Microscopical Macrocosm
Blindsight Complexity
A Dialogue With The Stars
The Enigmatic Spirit
E.S.P Mirage
A Metaphysical Drama

And even if Vintersorg (Abdreas Hedlund) plays lots of instruments he had people like Steve DiGiorgio on bass and he has covered Uriah Heep on one album and all that says a lot of the guy.

Woulkd you recommend from "Cosmic Genesis" and above or it worth check the early albums in Swedish?

Wyvern said:
I agree on that since I saw the names of the songs:

The Thesis's Seasons
Matrix Odyssey
A Microscopical Macrocosm
Blindsight Complexity
A Dialogue With The Stars
The Enigmatic Spirit
E.S.P Mirage
A Metaphysical Drama

And even if Vintersorg (Andreas Hedlund) plays lots of instruments he had people like Steve DiGiorgio on bass and he has covered Uriah Heep on one album and all that says a lot of the guy.

Woulkd you recommend from "Cosmic Genesis" and above or it worth check the early albums in Swedish?
Go with Cosmic and up to Start with And then get the Swedish Albums ... Hes a smart guy thats for sure and He does ALOT of music that covers the entire scale ... He did a Album With Naglfars Guitarist called Havayoth - His Creation Reversed very Mellow stuff hahahah I can Barely handle it...... I somehow figure out of all people you would prolly dig his work Black Metal or Otherwise :D

Metal Dog said:
I knew I had. I've not met a man yet who can come even close to my skill with an iron. :lol: :lol: :D :D ([innocently] well what did you think I was talking about?)
Thats What I thought you meant! I knew you being a women that your skills with a Iron far out wayed mine! :D

JonnyD said:
I Love Finntroll and Tyrfing :) Viking/Folk Metal hehehe I like Finntrolls 3rd album Visor om Slutet Excellent stuff and completely different than their other albums! if you like some Thyrfing you may also enjoy Asmegin :) theyre pretty cool .... I dont get Corspe Paint myself its pretty silly if you ask me .... Cosmic Is a Brilliant album ... as for the Borky stuff ... Alot of Core Borknagar fans dont seem to like Vintersorg being the singer because they believe that Bork is basiclly sounding like Mr.V's band now which I think is full of shit myself He improves the sound of that band 9,000,000% and it doesnt really sound all that much alike if you put Blur up next to Epic they really sound nothing alike other than Mr.V's Vocals ANYWAYS I have heard some CF and didnt care to much for em .. I heard this band the other day called Legionz Ov Hell DONT EVER LISTEN TO THEM they make the worst sounding Black metal sound Beautiful they are Noise Just Noise I feel old saying that But damn anyways thats enough from me :D

Cool, I'm looking for some Asmegin stuff at the moment... and well what can I say, core Borknagar fans don't know shit! :tickled: Now I am curious to hear Legionz Ov Hell! Are they worse than Gorgoroth? I just can't imagine that o_O

Abryl said:
Cool, I'm looking for some Asmegin stuff at the moment... and well what can I say, core Borknagar fans don't know shit! :tickled: Now I am curious to hear Legionz Ov Hell! Are they worse than Gorgoroth? I just can't imagine that o_O
Legionz Ov Hell are the worst thing I have ever Heard! hahahaha and that says ALOT! hahahah I havnt Heard Gorgoroth yet ... dont know if I will hahaha ... and your right! They dont know shit hahaha like most BM purists .... if ya want I can send you some Asmegin! I like them Odd but cool :)