Disappointed with the tour schedule...

Palabra de Dios

Heavy Metal Weatherman
Mar 22, 2005
St. Joseph, MO
I was so excited when I found out that Amon Amarth would be touring with Bodom again! Especially since due to the abysmal Trivium, Amon Amarth's set was quite short last tour.

I am quite upset to learn, however, that this tour isn't stopping ANYWHERE in the southeast United States.:cry: I live in South Carolina; I caught the last tour in Atlanta (which was great). Why is there no date in Georgia, SC, NC, or even Florida? The closest show is in Washington, DC. I'd love to hear anyone claim that area to be the Southeast.

I hope everyone enjoys this tour. I'd love to have seen it. Rock on, guys.:kickass:

Well, at least they're not touring with Bodom!

By the hairy balls of the Gods I hate Bodom...

I'm no good with last minute road trip decisions. Besides, my one friend that I know would make the trip with me is flat broke and has no job right now.

Tough to go at it alone.

Not only am I little ticked they're skipping over Toronto, they're bringing fucking Gojira with them!!

I've been waiting for those guys to finally come to North America, and when they do they skip Toronto... :(

first of all... id much rather aa tour with bodom than trivium. atleast bodom is almost metal....

secondly... Tomas... i can help but notice your inquisition banner. two of my realy good friends have there own production gig going on. my buddys girlfriend does all the logos and artwork for inquisition and an ass load of other bands. shamless promotion check out there site.

www.wraithproductions.net

they are pretty devoted to the black metal scene and what not. whatever. take a gander.