Disgusting lack of respect.

Sep 24, 2004
So standing in line for children last night proved to be quite the enraging experience. I started getting pissed off when these obnoxious assholes who thought they knew everything about music started talking about how artifical harmonies were awesome! In which they meant harmonics, they then continued on to say how yngwie has no talent at all and neither does john petrucci all they do is play "scales" and how theyd love to see a G3 with A Laiho Satch and Vai. So after a little while i come to discover some of them are americans. They start drinking beer and throwing the bottles and smashing them everywhere. about 20+bottles smashed on the road while one almost hit a girl coming out of a cab. One of the americans then takes the rest of his empties and litters them on the road. Obviously littering is an offence and you will be charged, but what I don't understand is how someone visiting my country could have absolutely no respect for it. Next comes the chickens, another friend of their returned with three whole chickens. Needless to say all three of them ended up on the road half eaten. Smart move...way to attract 40 seagulls me and my buddies had to put our hoods up in fear we would be shit upon....but not only they they started choking on the bones and the string. Now dont get me wrong, I dont like shithawks at all but what the fuck! Have some fucking respect..I just cant understand why people are so fucking stupid..

spirit crusher said:
S In which they meant harmonics, they then continued on to say how yngwie has no talent at all and neither does john petrucci all they do is play "scales" and how theyd love to see a G3 with A Laiho Satch and Vai. So after a little while i come to discover some of them are americans. .

I've heard thing like this, but this tops it. It's just nonsense.

spirit crusher said:
So standing in line for children last night proved to be quite the enraging experience. I started getting pissed off when these obnoxious assholes who thought they knew everything about music started talking about how artifical harmonies were awesome! In which they meant harmonics, they then continued on to say how yngwie has no talent at all and neither does john petrucci all they do is play "scales" and how theyd love to see a G3 with A Laiho Satch and Vai. So after a little while i come to discover some of them are americans. They start drinking beer and throwing the bottles and smashing them everywhere. about 20+bottles smashed on the road while one almost hit a girl coming out of a cab. One of the americans then takes the rest of his empties and litters them on the road. Obviously littering is an offence and you will be charged, but what I don't understand is how someone visiting my country could have absolutely no respect for it. Next comes the chickens, another friend of their returned with three whole chickens. Needless to say all three of them ended up on the road half eaten. Smart move...way to attract 40 seagulls me and my buddies had to put our hoods up in fear we would be shit upon....but not only they they started choking on the bones and the string. Now dont get me wrong, I dont like shithawks at all but what the fuck! Have some fucking respect..I just cant understand why people are so fucking stupid..

Fucking pathetic. Really.... Nae wonder i hate americans.

Only about 90% percent of us are retarded. so we still got about 30 million non-retards.

anybody who says yngwie and john petrucci suck can go suck a dick.

dont worry, they listen to are you dead yet, they have no say...

War_Blade said:
Only about 90% percent of us are retarded. so we still got about 30 million non-retards.

anybody who says yngwie and john petrucci suck can go suck a dick.

dont worry, they listen to are you dead yet, they have no say...

haha of course you mention they listen to are you dead yet so they have no say. seriously, don't suck the cock of some people here, its really pathetic. they are just stupid people who don't know anything about music or guitar in general. i listen to some tracks off are you dead yet occasionally but i don't act like them or think like them, and i don't just listen to cob and such. listening to are you dead yet doesn't instantly make you no absolutely nothing about music.