Disgusting lack of respect.

Tut Ankh Amon said:
i would reply to that, but i'm respecting your wish and have a cock in my mouth right now :p
:lol:

edit:

alright ill admit his riffs are kinda repititous, but there is no dening his sweet solos...

spirit crusher said:
So standing in line for children last night proved to be quite the enraging experience. I started getting pissed off when these obnoxious assholes who thought they knew everything about music started talking about how artifical harmonies were awesome! In which they meant harmonics, they then continued on to say how yngwie has no talent at all and neither does john petrucci all they do is play "scales" and how theyd love to see a G3 with A Laiho Satch and Vai. So after a little while i come to discover some of them are americans. They start drinking beer and throwing the bottles and smashing them everywhere. about 20+bottles smashed on the road while one almost hit a girl coming out of a cab. One of the americans then takes the rest of his empties and litters them on the road. Obviously littering is an offence and you will be charged, but what I don't understand is how someone visiting my country could have absolutely no respect for it. Next comes the chickens, another friend of their returned with three whole chickens. Needless to say all three of them ended up on the road half eaten. Smart move...way to attract 40 seagulls me and my buddies had to put our hoods up in fear we would be shit upon....but not only they they started choking on the bones and the string. Now dont get me wrong, I dont like shithawks at all but what the fuck! Have some fucking respect..I just cant understand why people are so fucking stupid..

Yeah I saw that shit happenign too, bunch of fucking morons. I was further back in line so I didn't see them or hear them, but I saw the bottles fly, and a bunch of people were getting pissed at them. I tossed my Vodka bottle in the trash like a respecatble person :)

And as for espect on the floor, a freind of mine almost got in a fight with some douche before Bodom's set. The dickhead was obviously on some kind of drug, and he was falling oer and people were tryign to help him from falling. People who would catch him he would yellat and tell them to back off. He was spitting all over people too. We eventually said fuck it and when he fell, we just shoved him back a few rows :). Also some girl with a drink tossed her straw right in my face :(

this is stuff im used to from going to shows in america........sure we have some very smart and respectful people here, but for the most part im surrounded by idiots :yell:

1883409_e020ebc5bc_o.jpg

Canada sucks.
canada.jpg

spirit crusher said:
other than some clever images..that the internet has provided for you...prove that we suck.

I'll refrain, I don't want to crush your spirit; ultimately stealing your job, therefore implying that I'm mexican.

LadyValerie said:
I'll refrain, I don't want to crush your spirit; ultimately stealing your job, therefore implying that I'm mexican.
....what job...

I'm in college :p

edit: but the point is i wouldnt come to your country and blatantly litter everywhere..

hell i wouldnt even go to your country at all :)

spirit crusher said:
....what job...

I'm in college :p

edit: but the point is i wouldnt come to your country and blatantly litter everywhere..

hell i wouldnt even go to your country at all :)

(your job as "spirit crusher")
I don't really care :) What's sad is, I probably dislike this country as much as you do.

:erk: