How come Testament gets no respect?

speed

Nov 19, 2001
Visit site
I was always wondering, why of all the moderately successful thrash bands, why Testament gets the least amount of respect? Even now, when I talk thrash and mention how Testament was one of the best thrash bands ever, I always find most people write them off. I dont get it. Have these people heard Practice What You Preach? And the death thrash they created with Low and The Gathering is amazingly good as well.

So people, why do so many write them off?

First two albums are very good. But they shouldnt listen to Metallica all the time. Anyway if we get in a conversation about which bands deserve huge respect and dont get it, we will never end.

True Iof the Storm, but Testament is a special case as they did sell hundreds of thousands of records at one time. Thus, they are of mre importance than some band that languished on the underground. And yes they did have a metallica influence, but by PRactice they became much better than Metallica ( In my opinion of course).

The Legacy is their best album, every fucking song is just so fucking good. Fuck yeah this is a good band, it will be interesting to see how the new album turns out.