Disrespect From Bandmembers

Walter_Langkowski

Neuroses Facilitator
I've been reading about how certain people from a 'Thrax band are rude to their fans and are wannabe hollywod celebs, and I honestly can't say anything to refute that as I have met the both and they think that they are more important than they really are. So, whenever you stand outside in varying temperatures, times, and situations waiting for someone to just say hello for a second and maybe sign your CD, ticket stub, whatever, just hoping, maybe something should come to your mind. This particular line of thinking comes from songwriter extrordinare Rich Ward, formerly of Stuck Mojo and Sick Speed. This is not a direct quote, but he basically say:

Fans of rock and metal groups are essentially stock holders in a band, and the band should treat them as such. These people have enabled us to live a dream, travel and play music for a living, and other musicians should be grateful for this opportunity. So, you people, listen...if a guy in a band ever disrespects you or doesn't give you the time of day, I want you to head over to KFC (Kentuck Fried Chicken), grab an application, bring it back to that asshole, and say, "Fill this out. You'll need it soon, U.B.otch!!"

Fucking classic. :worship: :headbang: :worship:

Yo Yo Yo ,walter Witeboi,............

Imma Teya Yawl Gosa Guud Pointe An Chit.yawlbe Tellun Likit Iz An Chit.but Dam Yo ,yawl Ain Gotta Dis Da Kfc An Chit,yo Imma Teya I Liks Kfc Hahahaahha!!! Dey Awl Gos Sum Guud Azz Muthafakin Chikun ,werd Yo!

- Pakun A Blun Yo Wishun Yawl Gos Sum?
Hahaahahahahahaha

N.w.p. !!!!!!

Yo Walter Witeboi............

Yo Chek Idz,nah Nah I Dun Noe Da "bonz" Homie Fom Da Stuk Mojo Posse Muthafakaz Yo Bud Ma Geetariz Inn Ma Ban Maurice Downe Wif Himme An Chit.

Werd Tu Da Mutha.........

= Da Reel N.w.p.!!!!!!!!!

Hey (Optimus) Prime666,

Yeah, I recently moved and I sorted through some of my old shit and rediscovered some of the old classics, especially Alpha Flight. The first three years of this mag were some of the best written stories ever (not to mention John Byrne's artwork!) So, yeah, I am representing the mighty 'Squatch from Canada!! Thanks for noticing!!

Oh, and mah nigga, Mike, you get mad props from me, dog!!

Roof roof!!