Dissapointment...

Dude, I drove 3.5 hours from south carolina to see that 1 hour set. It was worth it. The leper affinity was my favorite out of that set (and one of my favorite tracks period).

fuck, why are all these peoplpe bitching about a short setlist? its a festival for fucks sake. enjoy the show and get into other bands as well, and dont expect it to be an opeth dominated show.

biggsy said:
fuck, why are all these peoplpe bitching about a short setlist? its a festival for fucks sake. enjoy the show and get into other bands as well, and dont expect it to be an opeth dominated show.

True. And like someone said, Opeth songs are long, so 5 songs is still a pretty decent set if you're seeing them as part of a huge tour.

Hell, godhead's lament would have made it all worthwhile

set list was as follows, in order

ghost of perdition
the leper affinity
windowpane
baying of the hounds
deliverance

Well, for anyone that lives in the atlanta area, at least you got to see them twice this year. The show they played back in feburary with nevermore was AWESOME. Probably one of the best shows i have been to.

TrueGuesser said:
Hell, godhead's lament would have made it all worthwhile

set list was as follows, in order

ghost of perdition
the leper affinity
windowpane
baying of the hounds
deliverance

baying of the hounds? wtf mate? they played the grand conjuration at atlanta. I got in halfway through the leper affinity (which PISSED ME OFF. ive never been to the masquerade before and wasnt informed the main event was upstairs...) but the rest of the show was great.

San Diego only got GoP, Leper, and Windowpane. So stop bitching, I'm sure it was worth the admission price - one doesn't go to Gigantour to ONLY see the 3rd-highest-on-the-bill band.

When I saw Opeth at Gigantour, I got four songs. It was still amazing, and I wasn't disappointed at all.

Therefore, Suck It

schlabayzell said:
When I saw Opeth at Gigantour, I got four songs. It was still amazing, and I wasn't disappointed at all.

Therefore, Suck It

but youre a fangirl. you know...the kind that tramples people to get photos backstage with the band and making an obnoxious face while flashing "the horns", and then posting the photos all over your myspace while the latest bodom single plays? yea...that kind.