Dissection - Reinkaos

Stormwatch

Cock.
May 2, 2003
Fortress of Arrogance
I really expected this to be a pile of crap, as everyone in the world said "Maha Kali" was shit.
But I'm listening to the album now and I think it's excellent. It's nothing like the previous two albums, it's more like Arch Enemy or something, but miles better than anyone like that.
I like it and I'm surprised no one has started a thread about it yet!

I think it's great despite the fact that it's not like the other two. The album should sounding nothing like those two cds regardless because it's so long after them. The only problem is the album being too short.

Well it certainly didn't take long for this thread to go off-topic. Not that it surprises me.:lol:

Anyways, I am definitely not a loser, and I do enjoy my life, thank you very much.:kickass:

And now, back to Dissection...what were their previous albums like?

Zhou Tai 04 said:
Well it certainly didn't take long for this thread to go off-topic. Not that it surprises me.:lol:

Anyways, I am definitely not a loser, and I do enjoy my life, thank you very much.:kickass:

More black…makes the blood freeze in your vains….

Where Dead Angels Lie:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

MetalNoob said:
Anime blows unless it's pokemon

Oh and Dissection blows big time now.

haha you like pokeman, are you 12 ?

Also if you think dissection 'the somberlain' blows you will always be a 'noob'.

Anime is fucking good. The action stuff, not the comedy bullshit, fucking japs and there big boob cartoons haha. Watch "Berserk" and tell me that it's not awesome, bloodshed and a giant sword :headbang:

Maybe the fact it's a cartoon puts you off, and yes some animes can be boring at times but they are far better then TV shows such as the 48303 american crime shows australia broadcasts :mad: every add is like this "Betty accidentally took john hostage and shoot him, or was it down right MURDER" :mad: stupid shit.

I will look into this album as i like Dissections earlier works :headbang: and come back and reply with something on topic... i just had to back up the anime but i don't think i like the bullshit in that dudes addi :p

Leiland said:
Anime is fucking good. The action stuff, not the comedy bullshit, fucking japs and there big boob cartoons haha. Watch "Berserk" and tell me that it's not awesome, bloodshed and a giant sword :headbang:

Maybe the fact it's a cartoon puts you off, and yes some animes can be boring at times but they are far better then TV shows such as the 48303 american crime shows australia broadcasts :mad: every add is like this "Betty accidentally took john hostage and shoot him, or was it down right MURDER" :mad: stupid shit.

I will look into this album as i like Dissections earlier works :headbang: and come back and reply with something on topic... i just had to back up the anime but i don't think i like the bullshit in that dudes addi :p
Well I enjoy both the light-hearted stuff and the more serious stuff (like Berserk, Samurai X, Blue Gender, Blood: The Last Vampire, Hellsing, Gungrave, Paranoia Agent, etc.), although I don't like the really childish stuff like Pokemon and Yugi-oh.

btw, you can stream Reinkaos here.

Zhou Tai 04 said:

Somberlain is very good and Storm is freakin awesome.

I'm listening to Reinkaos now.
It's not terrible, but it's not great. Worth listening to but i don't think i would buy it.
They should have released it under a different name, it doesn't touch there previous works and it can only be enjoyed if your mindset isn't on thinking of trying to compare or connect it to there previous works, it's too far from it.

Ps: Gungrave, Hellsing :headbang: