Dissection - Reinkaos

Thats directed at who? (haha i don't know, which may be adding more truth to your statement of knowing fuck all haha)

ow... cheers, U PUSSY FUCKING GAY CUNT :Smokin: ( little kid insults that actually accredit you :kickass: fucking kids)

I should never have mentioned the anime eh?

I like Reinkaos a lot - they still have the old acoustic interludes, but it's really different from the first couple of albums otherwise.

Stormwatch said:
Hmm, sorry I did a search for "Dissection" and then "Reinkaos" and came up pretty blank. So fuck you and your gay manga avatar and sig! :)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol good one i dont really have a retort except to emphasise the sheer homosexuality of dissection and the resulting irony of jon's gay-murder assist

Actually it's not, and I very highly doubt that you've seen very much anime in the first place, so any opinion you have on it is likely to be misinformed and biased, and cannot be taken seriously by anyone.

I said "I very highly doubt" which means that there is a chance, however small it may be, that you have seen a good amount anime. I said that because most people that bash anime really don't know squat about it. Or they see a few random episodes of the more well-known anime such as Pokemon, Yugi-oh, Dragonball Z, Inuyasha, etc. (which all suck) and then they automatically think that all anime sucks, which is quite stupid if you ask me. It'd be the same thing if, for instance, I didn't listen to death metal, and I hear a few songs of some random crappy death metal band, and then say that all death metal sucks just based on how that one band sounds.