Dissection Will Leave Nuclear Blast!!!!

Bomb_It

New Metal Member
Jul 26, 2004
Dissection is going to leave Nuclear Blast!

I can tell you that for sure due to things i came to hear some days ago when in Stockholm....

Ok, heres how i came across this:

I´m from Italy and i am in Sweden on vacation, visiting some mates in Stockholm.
We were sitting on Friday 23th of July afternoon in a place called Kelly´s Bar in Stockholm. Right next to our table were sitting 4 persons, and i am totally sure one of them was Jon of Dissection. He looked exactly like the new pictures i saw of him on the Dissection website and also i reckognized him due to the tattoos.
They were having dinner and talking and i overheard their discussion, and of course after they finished and left the place, i asked my swedish mates to translate what they were saying as i got bloody curious….well they were talking basically about leaving the label Nuclear Blast and they were all agreeing on this point!! I have no idea who the other people were though….but i reckognized Jon for sure…Bloody Hell, for a moment i thought to myself: ”This guy must be absolutely crazy to leave a label like Nuclear Blast!!” ….

Wow, what are the odds of sitting down in a bar in Stockholm, right at the next table to a legend like Jon Nodtveidt? And you didn't even introduce yourself?

The only thing that would make the new album a letdown is Jon's writing ability. The label makes no fucking difference. It's bad that he's leaving Nuclear Blast, since he won't have as strong distribution. Sorry if it's not a 'tr00 kvlt' label, but oh fucking well.

Dodens Grav said:
The only thing that would make the new album a letdown is Jon's writing ability. The label makes no fucking difference. It's bad that he's leaving Nuclear Blast, since he won't have as strong distribution. Sorry if it's not a 'tr00 kvlt' label, but oh fucking well.
Agreed.

Well, for the life of me, I have never figured out what makes Nuclear Blast such a bad label aside from their terrible attention to detail(i.e. misspellings, track skips, song titles, etc.).

anonymousnick2001 said:
Well, for the life of me, I have never figured out what makes Nuclear Blast such a bad label
Have you looked at their band roster? It's worse than Century Media.

Both Nuclear Blast and Century Media have a handful of AWESOME and/or legendary bands (Grave Digger, Exodus, Jag Panzer, Bal-Sagoth, Edguy, Holy Moses, etc.), but they also carry heaps and heaps of shit.

I figure Dissection want off because it's the same label as N*Flaymz. He can't have that hurting his tr00ness. That said, I enjoy their first two albums (I think it's the only good "gothernburg" ever), and I'll be checking out the new one.

Erik said:
HAI IM URE GR8EST FAN LOLOLOLO

More like "hey, i've only heard your band a few times but good job killing that guy, keep up the good work" :)

you can introduce yourself to someone who's music you like without coming off like a fanboy.

Erik said:
Since about 5 minutes ago after an "incident" concerning a Therion promo I am on a mission to inform the general metal populace on HOW MUCH and WHY Nuclear Blast should be banned from the face of the earth. Wait until I've written some stuff and I'll tell you.
Okay. Keep in mind that I care very little for any particular music label. I just grow weary of people hating whole labels because of the bands on them.