Dissection Will Leave Nuclear Blast!!!!

anonymousnick2001 said:
Well, for the life of me, I have never figured out what makes Nuclear Blast such a bad label aside from their terrible attention to detail(i.e. misspellings, track skips, song titles, etc.).

Because of the sheer amount of bands that end up on it that turn out to become horrid.

I can't think of one band that sucked because they were on Nuclear Blast. Sure, they have a lot of shitty bands, but so does every record label that's not band-owned for the express purpose of putting out their own albums. Drakkar is a much worse label than Nuclear Blast in that case. Maybe it's because you don't like old school bands like Destruction and Jag Panzer, but that doesn't change the fact that Nuclear Blast wouldn't be what makes Dissection suck. That's Nodveidt's job, like I've already said.

You're wrong. Abyss never closed down. Peter is still doing some production there, and his brother Tommy as well.

Erik said:
That's not why I hate NB. More later.
I believe you. I'm rubbing my hands together in anticipation. I bet the theory will be totally hilarious and make me like the label a whole lot less. My one friend did that about Roadrunner Records.

*eagerly rubs hands*

Roadrunner's only credit is that they used to have good bands. They're the biggest trendwhores of them all though, and those "2 From The Vault" releases they put out are very shoddy.

Jean-Pierre said:
Both Nuclear Blast and Century Media have a handful of AWESOME and/or legendary bands (Grave Digger, Exodus, Jag Panzer, Bal-Sagoth, Edguy, Holy Moses, etc.), but they also carry heaps and heaps of shit.

I figure Dissection want off because it's the same label as N*Flaymz. He can't have that hurting his tr00ness. That said, I enjoy their first two albums (I think it's the only good "gothernburg" ever), and I'll be checking out the new one.

WTF does being on the same label as a certain band have to do with influencing that band's sound at all? dolt.

And the whole "N*Flaymz" is old, not funny at all, and immature.

J Mann said:
WTF does being on the same label as a certain band have to do with influencing that band's sound at all? dolt.

And the whole "N*Flaymz" is old, not funny at all, and immature.

The N*Flaymz/Dissection comment was a joke, and I never said being on a label influences anyones sound. I swear, shitheads like you are all the same, getting defensive when your favourite "Metal" bands are attacked, and taking everything one says out of context. I DEFENDED Nuclear Blast for having some really good bands on their roster.

Go listen to some Artilley, I think the N*Flaymz and Dark Tranquillity is melting your brain.

Jean-Pierre said:
The N*Flaymz/Dissection comment was a joke, and I never said being on a label influences anyones sound. I swear, shitheads like you are all the same, getting defensive when your favourite "Metal" bands are attacked, and taking everything one says out of context. I DEFENDED Nuclear Blast for having some really good bands on their roster.

Go listen to some Artilley, I think the N*Flaymz and Dark Tranquillity is melting your brain.

Already making accusations on what my favorite bands are? Cause obviously someone who likes In Flames or Dark Tranquillity cannot listen to anything but the melo-death genre.

J Mann said:
Already making accusations on what my favorite bands are? Cause obviously someone who likes In Flames or Dark Tranquillity cannot listen to anything but the melo-death genre.
No offense, but it's a fair accusation, seeing how the first 9 bands listed in your signature fit within that genre.

Jean-Pierre said:
No offense, because you're usually a pretty cool guy, but you can be a real faggot sometimes.

You sure did defend Nuclear Blast, but you had to get in that one last comment about there being a lot of shit on there. That's what you need to learn. Keep your fucking mouth shut and leave what's better unsaid, unsaid. Most of us already get that you don't like melodeath or whatever. Stop rubbing it in in nearly every post you make. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's automatically shit. Stop throwing your weight around, because pretty soon, someone else will start throwing it around too.

All that being said...

J Mann said:
...seen your sig lately?

J. said:
No offense, but it's a fair accusation, seeing how the first 9 bands listed in your signature fit within that genre.
Notice how the rest aren't? :err:

Minion520 said:
We don't need to make any accusations, they are right there in your fucking profile numbnuts.
It beats Chuck Norris.

There's nothing wrong with talking about all of the shit bands Nuclear Blast has. And it certainly seems like you love throwing your weight around too, buddy.