Dissection Will Leave Nuclear Blast!!!!

Im also curious as to why people think nuclear blast sucks. cause you don't like the bands on the label?

Someone was talking about track skips and misspellings. Where?

The main reason why a label would suck to someone would be because they don't like the music...

anonymousnick2001 said:
Notice how the rest aren't? :err:
When did Ceremonial Oath cease being a melo-death band? Did I miss that memo?

Also, an argument can be made for Opeth being lumped in there as well.

Melodeath said:
it seems to be more than just that though

Who would you be refering to anyway? It sure as hell ain't me: Nuclear Blast has Grave Digger, Exodus, Hellowen, Manowar, Sinner, and Slaughter.

J. said:
No offense, but it's a fair accusation, seeing how the first 9 bands listed in your signature fit within that genre.

And obviously those nine bands happen to be the only bands i listen too, making the rest of my sig, irrelevant, and whatever else i might have gotten into since i wrote that(A good 4 months ago).

J Mann said:
And obviously those nine bands happen to be the only bands i listen too, making the rest of my sig, irrelevant, and whatever else i might have gotten into since i wrote that(A good 4 months ago).
Oh yeah...get over it.

Erik said:
Ceremonial Oath is, and Disarmonia Mundi too, but this is really just nitpicking for the sake of picking nits.
Yeah, I should have read closer...but you're right about the nitpicking.

Jean-Pierre said:
Who would you be refering to anyway? It sure as hell ain't me: Nuclear Blast has Grave Digger, Exodus, Hellowen, Manowar, Sinner, and Slaughter.
Okay, fair enough. I also happen to like the fact that they have Therion, Death, Control Denied, Stratovarius, In Flames, Fireball Ministry, Amorphis, Cathedral, Bal-Sagoth, Anthrax, The Kovenant, Skyclad, Soilwork, Sonata Arctica, Mnemic, Dimmu Borgir, Graveworm, Hypocrisy, Emperor, and the bands you mentioned. True, that many of the bands I listed only had one or two albums on the label that are generally considered shit, but I find them to be good, and in the end it's all about taste anyway. I will only believe them to be a shit label when Erik unveils his glorious theory. No mockery intended.

catfish.png

^ best thing to do ever