Division with Testament at Jaxx, October 7th POSTPONED

eaeolian

Division Guitarist
Feb 11, 2002
Woodbridge, VA
www.division-usa.com
...Another killer show is expected from one of the Bay Area's finest, with the original lineup! If you were there last time, you know how good this will be. As usual, we've got tickets, $25, all ages, no fees, PayPal accepted. Personally, I'm pumped up about this one!

Oh *awesome*. I'm still bummed that I missed the show last summer. Betcher booty I'm going to find a way down for this one!

I just saw yesterday that Testament was going to be at Jaxx for 2 shows. Iwould fly up for both shows in a heartbeat, 'cause I know they won't come down to FL., but Oct. 6 is the Flower Kings here. Oct. 7 is the home opener for the Tampa Bay Lightning, damn.

Oh yeah, and I would've come up on Oct. 3 to see Frank Marino too...fuck!

Hmm, does this mean that they will be on Gigantour? Would love it if Mustaine put together an old-school thrash show.

I hope to make it up to Jaxx for some shows in the future, that you guys will be playing. I had a lot of fun my first time around at Jaxx for the Spock's & Nevermore/Evergrey/Division shows.

TheWhisper said:
I hope to make it up to Jaxx for some shows in the future, that you guys will be playing. I had a lot of fun my first time around at Jaxx for the Spock's & Nevermore/Evergrey/Division shows.

Yeah, those where some great shows! :headbang:

There is an advantage to being only 45 minutes away from Jaxx. :)

I forgot about the Testament show, which I don't have a ticket for. I guess I'll have to wait to see what date it gets moved to, as I would not mind going to that one. I guess as soon as I find out, I'll be talking to someone from Division to get a ticket. I already have tickets to 4 shows lined up - Cellador, Kamalot/Epica, Stratovarius, and Helloween. I do plan on going to the Blind Guardian show as well.

PS - By any chance, are you the one that I gave a ride up to the Spock's Beard show? Well, if you are back in town during any of these shows that are coming up, let me know. I'll be happy to give you rides up there again.

SkiBumMSP said:
PS - By any chance, are you the one that I gave a ride up to the Spock's Beard show? Well, if you are back in town during any of these shows that are coming up, let me know. I'll be happy to give you rides up there again.
No, that wasn't me. I rented a car for the weekend, so I had a ride.

SkiBumMSP said:
Yeah, those where some great shows! :headbang:

There is an advantage to being only 45 minutes away from Jaxx. :)

I forgot about the Testament show, which I don't have a ticket for. I guess I'll have to wait to see what date it gets moved to, as I would not mind going to that one. I guess as soon as I find out, I'll be talking to someone from Division to get a ticket. I already have tickets to 4 shows lined up - Cellador, Kamalot/Epica, Stratovarius, and Helloween. I do plan on going to the Blind Guardian show as well.

yay i live 10 minutes away!