DNB on mushrooms

neal

wizard in black
Dec 17, 2001
california
Visit site
i listened to DNB thios saturday while in the most hardcore part of the trip, and let me tell you it was the bomb. nevermore is so perfect for tripping. yer get the feeling that they made it just for you to listen to on halucinagenics. of course, that could be the drugs making me think that too. either way it was awesome. so many little background nuances to get all excited over. bottom line, next time you trip, listen to DNB. you wont be disapointed.
-neal

haha man thats wierd because i was tripping on mushrooms on saturday too listening to dnb. It was amazing, but lol everything is pretty damn amazing on mushrooms. The winamp visualizers on mushrooms fucking rules to! Try dnb with that :)

You know what else kicks ass? The Politics of Ecstacy on acid. It makes sense, considering what an acid-influenced album it is. Listening to "The Learning" in particular fucked my shit up. It's probably my favorite Nevemore song now.

yeh it was a hard choce which one to put on at that point, but id been listening to POE all week, and hadnt heard DNB in at least a few days hehe.
-neal

I would like to think that DNB would be the best one to trip too(its been yrs since i have tripped, but i did my fare share...to say th eleast). SOme of those songs make visions in my head when i am on NOTHING....
but my fav is POE...and has been for a long while

The experience of the mushroom is the experience of a feminine informational matrix which binds all things together.

sounds like one of those things that would only make sense on shrooms, and it would blow my fucking mind for several moments before i moved on to somthing else hehe.
-neal