Do I have to buy a physical CD to get "I AM"?

JoshRead

New Metal Member
Dec 9, 2006
I bought the album on the Zune Marketplace and found out that the song I AM is not available. Weird. So I went to buy it at Amazon's MP3 store. Not there either. I already bought the album, so I don't really want to now buy another copy in physical format, but is that what I have to do to get the song? Is there ANYWHERE I can buy an MP3 of the song? I figured I would have seen somebody talk about it, but apparently everybody here bought a physical cd.

Incredible album, by the way. The best yet.

I think you have to purchase the whole album at once, as opposed to buying the individual mp3's, in order to get I AM. I bought the whole album on the Zune marketplace and I AM was part of the purchase.

---Prem

There are numerous people here who only have digital copies. From what I've heard I AM is included if you buy the whole album at once. I don't own the album myself (been listening on Spotify and Grooveshark) but my brother bought it for me for Christmas. (It's annoying, I still need to wait a week before I can listen to it places other than at my computer, lol.)

Speaking of which, you can listen to the song on Spotify and Grooveshark.