Do I live in a fucking 3rd world country or what?

I'm from the 3rd world country ;) and we have clean water, or maybe as you said I'm used to polluted water because my city is heavily industrialised and and it's population is bigger than whole Luxemburg :loco: And I can afford drinking bottled water :)

"okay chris, plan b"
"watch my son wrestle an imaginary bear"
"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD ITS KILLING ME"
"Dont worry, its a trained bear"

TheSomberlain said:
Fuck bottled water, and drink beer. At least you know the consequences of that :p

Yeah but if they use poisoned water in the making of their beers...You'll maybe be drunk someday and have an arm growing from your anus at the same time. Then you'll think that the alcohol created this illusion and you'll find it funny and drink 6 more and become a huge fucking Goro from MK with a shitload of arms.

Man i also live in a 3rd world country - Philippines man. And water's here got polluted also especially in areas where squatters live. They were like, boiling their water everyday. Ours a bit good, although sometimes it gets polluted too, like tasting like rust, seeing dirt in it or getting a bit yellowish. And sometimes we have no supply of water too.

> Yeah but if they use poisoned water in the making of their beers...You'll maybe be drunk
> someday and have an arm growing from your anus at the same time. Then you'll think that
> the alcohol created this illusion and you'll find it funny and drink 6 more and become a huge
> fucking Goro from MK with a shitload of arms.

all right, that's gonna be fukkin awesome to play guitar and please women :loco: :D ME WANT POLLUTED B33R!!!!! :loco: :loco: :loco: