Do I live in a fucking 3rd world country or what?

Wouldn't adding alcohol to the water act as a disinfectant or something??? then you could drink water again and maybe get a nice buzzzzzz.... :D
But thats only if your a pansy and don't drink beer

Yes I too live in a 3rd world Town, it's called Stirling, but we are lucky, we've had a Sewage system for 4 years now!

well, i cant complain about the water in my country at least

i mean, the main river that we use to gather water has corpses, dead horses, some shit here and there... but they do this ultra-strong water treatment and it dont even taste like chemicals :lol:

although when there's a big rainstorm they sometimes have to shutdown the water suplying for a couple of hours to get the water cleaned, cause all kinds of shit gets washed down into the river :lol:

RosesofShadow said:
Man i also live in a 3rd world country - Philippines man. And water's here got polluted also especially in areas where squatters live. They were like, boiling their water everyday. Ours a bit good, although sometimes it gets polluted too, like tasting like rust, seeing dirt in it or getting a bit yellowish. And sometimes we have no supply of water too.
Sorry to hear that dudette, must not be easy but yeah, gotta deal wit it huh? :)
We also have to boil the water now to get it clean, either that or use expensive-ass bottled water. But it won't be for that long hopefully.
Also, I was a bit panicky when i started this thread; i just wanted to say, I do *not* look down on ppl who live in countries poorer than mine. as I said, I was kinda shocked when I got the news...

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! said:
Wouldn't adding alcohol to the water act as a disinfectant or something??? then you could drink water again and maybe get a nice buzzzzzz.... :D
But thats only if your a pansy and don't drink beer
Does this make any sense at all or what???????????

i don't think so. drinking alcohol is probably vastly different from, say rubbing alcohol or hydrogen peroxide, which are fatal if ingested.

i once heard someone suggest that drinking bleach would cure aids, because "bleach kills everything."

bodomite said:
yeah i remember about that while i was in brasil dood
filter and boil it man o man that was crazy hahahaha
actually dude, you just need to filter it :lol:
people who filter AND boil are just paranoids :lol:

about having to filter and/or boil it, it's because 100% buildings in brazil are made of concrete, so the pipes end up getting old, and it's cheaper to just filter the water than to just exchange the whole plumbing system just to drink it out of the sink :lol: