do you feel like you get enough shit done

the question is the thread title?

• Total voters

einride

your best friend
Feb 29, 2008
is EVERYONE a procrastinating lazy bum with 24/7 guilt about not doing enough worthwhile shit or is it just me

because i don't see most people doing anything most of the time but i don't know if they even feel they SHOULD or what?

As a grad student, I feel like I never have enough time to do anything that needs to be done. I swear professors sometimes forget that a human can only work so many hours.

Ya, I get shit done. The lowest I ever get on the spectrum is "mildly productive" and that's like the past few days while I've had a GI bug. As soon as I'm better, I'll ramp it back up to "absurdly productive".
Yet, I also have a tendency to procrastinate. Are the two mutually exclusive? I really don't think so...not if you substitute one productive activity for the one on which you're procrastinating.

I definitely do not feel I get enough done. I do everything required to maintain my current lifestyle but nothing that really bears any potential for improving it. I am constantly debating myself on what course to take, and never quite getting around to the subsequent actions required.

If you live somewhere, it's home. Stupid question.
On topic: Lately I've done so much stuff I thought I was gonna die from a heart attack or maybe deatheadaches, but it's all chill now yo. I don't feel many hous of my days are wasted either, the little time I get to sit around and do nothing at all is greatly appreciated.

Hell yeah!

I don't see why not to for the time being, it allows me to do so many things I wouldn't be able to otherwise. Conversely, it prevents me from doing so many things I would be able to do otherwise.

Ok, fuck this.

Procrastination is an old friend of mine. Not that it gets me into trouble for doing essential things too late, it just derails me from doing non-essential things that could become essential.

I definitely do not feel I get enough done. I do everything required to maintain my current lifestyle but nothing that really bears any potential for improving it. I am constantly debating myself on what course to take, and never quite getting around to the subsequent actions required.

This.

Although I am making a concious effort to try to be more pro-active. Getting more shit done 'round the house and the like. I work on average approx. 50 hours a week and do spend alot of my spare time doing fuck all.