Do you ever feel like NOTHING goes your way???

Nah, I'm a big boy. It means I got a job and stuff. Diverted poverty and starvation for the time being, will be able to pay rent and food, loans after studies etc.

Lately my girlfriend is always complaining that nothing goes her way, but she's pretty much right. Holy fuck, if I even started to tell the stories of the past 6 months :zombie:

yeah it feels like that all the time and Im starting to get really frustrated and feeling physically ick of it, but I can't help but feel bad that ohers have it much worse

I feel that way, but I don't let it get me down, I just let myself become weirder and sillier in an attempt to keep myself amused.

Making other people (friends/family, not random strangers) smile and laugh is what keeps me from being bitter and depressed.

Making other people bitter and depressed is what makes me smile and laugh.

hoho

actually life is pretty fuckingtough init?

Nate, I think you have what I dream of
just the space and the solitude I envy that terribly

hope it picks up for you man

Sadly it doesn't translate well to the internet message board medium very well. So sorry.

Besides, I don't think most of the people here would appreciate my style of humour, since it is both: inoffensive and not crude at all.

Conspicuously Absent said:
Sadly it doesn't translate well to the internet message board medium very well. So sorry.

Besides, I don't think most of the people here would appreciate my style of humour, since it is both: inoffensive and not crude at all.
you're mums inoffensive and not crude at all