how old do you feel?

lurch70

Sep 27, 2002
NYC
I was hanging out with a bunch of my buds last night and all of us pretty much the same age ... late 30's.
We had this discussion as to how most of us are still pretty much immature bastards that feel about 25 rather than our age, but it just happens that we are dealing with a lot of responsibilities in our lives.

How do you guys/gals usually see yourselves?

I'm told that I'm mostly very mature, responsible for my age and that I have my shit together.

As to how I actually feel... I don't know, can't put an age to myself at all.

MajestikMøøse;8066386 said:
I feel like I'm actually a 14 year old girl.

o rly?

lrds.jpg

lrds.jpg

lrds.jpg

lrds.jpg

lrds.jpg

lrds.jpg

lrds.jpg

lrds.jpg

lrds.jpg

lrds.jpg

To be serious though, I was talking with a friend the other day, and although that we realize that we probably have the emotional age of teenagers, we feel like old men. We need to stop doing these young folk things and start doing old man things, like yelling at kids, smoking pipes, and being disgruntled old perverts.

I think its important not to lose (completely) the childlike sense of wonder and curiosity for our surroundings as we age. Without that, life just seems so much less worth living. I've also noticed that a lot of my favourite art reflects this ideal, whatever that means.

I'm still a spry young lass, but I'm looking forward to gaining a few more gray hairs so I can at least pretend to be a grumpy old man.

mindset - sometimes a teenager, sometimes a child

body - like my age, sometimes older

i need to exercise more

I feel older. many people i have met are totally surprised that i am 20 years old. they usually guess around 25 or 26. one guy guessed 32... are you serious, dude? its basically because i look older, but i guess i have put myself into some very adult situations.