Do you ever feel like NOTHING goes your way???

my dad grew up on a wheat farm in nebraska

my family still owns it but i don't think it makes much money, if any...the market for wheat is apparently quite poor? meh, tax credit.

Conspicuously Absent said:
hahahhaa :D

I know you heard it, I laughed so hard... so how'd you like it?

:lol: ... cute ... it explains how you get the ladies ... captain's log :loco:

I'd say that I'm a shit magnet, to some extent.

Although I managed to do good at school last year, so not EVERYTHING goes awful. Just everything else.

Does everyone on this board think their life is shit or something? Not to gloat, but I haven't felt that way in years, not since high school. I'm not exactly happy and jolly all the time, but content at least.

It's a lot of up and down right now. Things with the lady friend have turned sour, but I'm also in a reasonable enough situation in life to not be wallowing in self pity.

Good times?

it has been raining like fuck for the last 3 hours ... plus it is humid as fuck ...
going for Thai food later ... it seems fitting

People who think their life is shit make things so much harder for themselves. No matter how hard one's life is, that attitude seems do more to contribute to worsening the conditions.

I'm not trying to tell people that their lives aren't shit. I know it isn't easy, but trust me, I'm not talking out of lack of experience here. To maintain a positive outlook all the time is impossible and I don't expect anyone to do that - not me, not anyone - but I do have the balls to admit that when I am pessimistic about my life that I am digging my own grave to some extent.