how old do you feel?

What you doing lately? Deliveries, repo, some other set of manual?

Work fucking kills and all I do is sit at a computer. I got two options to die.

A) Work a normal shift and be pissed the fuck off constantly by inept mgrs and sub iq idiots.

B) Work fucked up hrs In a relatively stess free environment. Shit sleep definitely wears you down physically. I havent felt "normal" in years.

My job had cintas for a few years. They pitched the acct by having a hot af latina as the acct rep. Bint showed up with donuts, the whole nine. Legit had a raging boner throughout mingling.

Was never hear or seen from again. Contract got bought out because they sucked royal shit.now everyone looks like a turd, but atleast the mgrs get fatter annual bonuses. Good for them!

It's been a while but Fage has always been my favorite. Also, Target sells the big tubs of Fage for $5 each so it's my go-to. Can't beat that wit a bat! I have eaten half a tub of it every morning for the past 7 years. :lol:

Reactions: Reign in Acai
I still feel young in whatever capacity there is to gauge that, but I'm also a highly sentimental person and am regularly afflicted with melancholy. This seems to be more common lately. In part because of my grandfather's passing and the constant stream of memories, but also partly because I'm entering my mid-30s and I keep being reminded of things that happened 10, 15, or 20 years ago and being blown away by how recent those things seem. Thankfully, I'm doing well physically (and buoyed by the fact that I just moved and still feel great despite the heavy lifting). I do need to get more active because I became INCREDIBLY sedentary as a graduate student and I realize that I could be in the best shape of my life if I put in a little effort. So, a bit nostalgic, but generally content and feeling well,

Don't worry, as you get older, less fucks will be given.

I feel good. Something is always sore, but for a 43 year old that works out 5 times a week, and with a torn knee and two shoulder surgeries, that's to be expected. A melanoma was found on my arm, but got it removed, so now I have a badass scar on my tricep.

Im still on my anti anxiety meds. It helps but sometimes I get these fits where I consistently have to breath heavily. This is where I feel old, because this shit can level me. Dont worry, its not covid. This has been happening since my mom passed.

But yeah, 43, I aint rich, but Im totally content right now. I just got to the gym, work, and take care of kids and my little doggie. And I give a lot less fucks these days and it is enlightening

i feel a lot older than i used to but in a good way mostly. i don't really know how to elaborate on that in an intelligent way right now. i think i'm just a lot calmer and have better self esteem and i'm more mature and i give fewer fucks about stupid shit. feelings are hard.

but i do feel this a lot:
'm entering my mid-30s and I keep being reminded of things that happened 10, 15, or 20 years ago and being blown away by how recent those things seem
it's like the older i get, the more my entire past seems to compress into the same 15 year window

Reactions: dorian gray
so now I have a badass scar on my tricep.

lol

Im still on my anti anxiety meds. It helps but sometimes I get these fits where I consistently have to breath heavily. This is where I feel old, because this shit can level me. Dont worry, its not covid. This has been happening since my mom passed.

This probably means that you give a lot more fucks than you think you give, tbh.

Time marches on. You can never rewind nor pause time. You can never relive this moment so fucking pay attention and make the most of it or at the very least appreciate it because sooner or later it'll run out on ya.

i feel a lot older than i used to but in a good way mostly. i don't really know how to elaborate on that in an intelligent way right now. i think i'm just a lot calmer and have better self esteem and i'm more mature and i give fewer fucks about stupid shit. feelings are hard.

but i do feel this a lot:

it's like the older i get, the more my entire past seems to compress into the same 15 year window

It probably doesn't help that I have crap like the Facebook "Memories" feature that is now showing me things from ELEVEN years ago (or when I read a post on here from SEVENTEEN years ago). I gotta try to stay away from that stuff early in the morning or I'll get caught in a reverie.

Time marches on. You can never rewind nor pause time. You can never relive this moment so fucking pay attention and make the most of it or at the very least appreciate it because sooner or later it'll run out on ya.

Yeah, for as much as I get nostalgic and also plan for the future, I've done a pretty good job throughout life of trying to appreciate the moment I'm in. I never rushed to grow up (tried to milk childhood through my teens and just enjoy the lack of responsibility). I'm often reflective about the fact that important moments will not occur again. It's just part of my personality to feel all of the feels very deeply when it comes to this stuff (I'm fascinated by the human condition). I think it's actually rather healthy and I find it helps me to process life and feel content and well-adjusted. I don't know how people just stuff that inside and try to busy themselves to avoid it.

Reactions: Krilons Resa
It probably doesn't help that I have crap like the Facebook "Memories" feature that is now showing me things from ELEVEN years ago (or when I read a post on here from SEVENTEEN years ago). I gotta try to stay away from that stuff early in the morning or I'll get caught in a reverie.
I get that stuff too (from other stuff than facebook but same same) and most of the time it's AAAAAW LOOK HOW CUTE THE KIDDIES WERE or REMEMBER THAT? THAT ROCKED! so I kinda like it

I get that stuff too (from other stuff than facebook but same same) and most of the time it's AAAAAW LOOK HOW CUTE THE KIDDIES WERE or REMEMBER THAT? THAT ROCKED! so I kinda like it

Yeah, I get that stuff too. I get a lot of good stuff this time of year from when I first started dating my wife, kids' birthdays, anniversary, etc. I also get some sad stuff like a picture of my cousin (who was 5 months younger than me) that died in 2013. Usually it is a good feature and nice to see the memories, but sometimes (whether the event was good or bad) it's hard to not just think WOW HOW WAS THAT 15 YEARS AGO.