Do you get pissed when you see negative comments about Firewind?

i never said i am self righteous or the ''internet warrior'' ok? but posting shit to Firewind's videos is way too much...they don't like it? then they shouldn't post that's what i am trying to say ok? i just hate it when i see someone saying shit about something i like other than a band ok? they just can keep their opinion for themselves ok? if someone will say shit about something i like i would defend it and i am sure you would do the same Jonathan and everyone would do the same... that's what i am trying to point not to be the ''internet warrior'' or w/e :rolleyes:

It doesn't bother me at all. Everybody is entitled to their opinion. Music is a very personal and emotional experience. Everybody reacts to it in different ways depending on their taste and circumstances. Having said that, what people think of the bands I like is not important. What I think about those bands, how their music makes me feel and what the bands mean to me are far more important. What faceless posters think is irrelevant.

To quote Crimson Glory: "Do I look like somebody who cares what you think?!"

Really, the more popular a band gets, the more people will bash them.

Try being a Trivium fan on the internet :lol:

I often wonder about the motivation of some people that feel they have to post something awful about a band (with the exception of the band Metallica). ;)

Ignore them and don't confront them because attention is most likely their only motivation.

ok i will try and do it....cuz i am getting angry really easy lol.... but yeah i am wondering too...how the hell those guys feel when they post dumb comments about a band O.O....

just try, keep it down. it doesn't make things better, adding your pissed off comment into the mix

i never said i am self righteous or the ''internet warrior'' ok? but posting shit to Firewind's videos is way too much...they don't like it? then they shouldn't post that's what i am trying to say ok? i just hate it when i see someone saying shit about something i like other than a band ok? they just can keep their opinion for themselves ok? if someone will say shit about something i like i would defend it and i am sure you would do the same Jonathan and everyone would do the same... that's what i am trying to point not to be the ''internet warrior'' or w/e :rolleyes:

you spelt my name wrong ok?
If you go through life trying to argue back at someone saying bad stuff about something you like then you'll be at your computer 24/7 for the rest of your life ok?
I like what I like and other people like what they like ok? telling them they're wrong for not liking it is as bad as them saying you're wrong for liking it ok?
they're allowed to post what they like ok?
if you werent meant to express your opinion if you dont like something on youtube there'd only be the 5 stars out of 5 option ok?

ok? ok?

There are a few things in life that's hard to discuss, politics, women, football and music, beeing some of them.

I've never slagged a band off because i didn't like it. A simple "not my style" or something like that is enough to express why not. To start slagging the band or the fans are only childish.

exactly how i feel! although when you absolutely despise a bands music and then end up meeting that band and they ask you what you think 'i respect you're talent, but it's just not my thing' is rather hard to say hehe :p

the one thing that really really really gets to me, is when people start slagging off band members. you don't know them, you've probably met them once for about five minutes, or heard stories about them more likely, you have no idea what these people are like, stop bitching. i had a guy ask me if *insert band members name here* was really an asshole, cos he'd heard he was. the guy he was talking about is one of my best friends, i almost hit him for it. safe to say the guy now thinks *band memeber* is a really nice guy now

A keyword, honesty. Most bands, probably the ones that are on their way up appreciate, at least constructive critsism of their music.

Last year i went to see my good friends in Triosphere and that evening they shared stage with Keep of Kalessin which is black metal and not my favourite genre at all. Backstage between the Trios set and Kalessin i spoke to the members of Kalessin and i said that black metal wasn't my scene and no problems for them accepting that. I did actually buy a cd of them and it turned in to an all nighter after the concert as well..:loco: