Do you hate me or like me?

Undefined

Indefinite Entity
Sep 27, 2006
Unsure and Inexact
If you hate me, post yer beef here! Tell me why! If you don't, and find me funny or enjoyable, post it here as well... and tell me why... although I'm expecting a lot of hate:loco: :lol: :zombie:

i don't find you funny. you try too hard. also your wit is a bit boorish and dull. next time, skip the obvious sites and come up with some witty and nifty one-liners instead of posting "LOLZ ITs' ************!!11!1loolercallsust!"

nah i like canadians... he must be from nunavut or something... either that or he's a newfie

Heartless_Name said:
If you hate me, post yer beef here! Tell me why! If you don't, and find me funny or enjoyable, post it here as well... and tell me why... although I'm expecting a lot of hate:loco: :lol: :zombie:
i really don't know you, so i don't care.

Heartless_Name said:

-1 rep for you

Well, seeing as I don't know you I can't comment but everything i have read does seem to be a bit long winded and boring.
Although I suppose that is from being Canadian.
But seeing as your actually bothered about what other people think -1.