I'm wondering...

Diluvial_bloodshed

Sorrowblood
Oct 11, 2002
Oregon
Visit site
Okay, chances are I hate you, or don't know you, and if I did I'd probably hate you anyways, but for all you goat semen products, tell me why you all don't hate nu metal, and please, someone tell me how either Slipknot, Killswitch Engage or Hatebreed are metal

Originally posted by Diluvial_bloodshed
Okay, chances are I hate you, or don't know you, and if I did I'd probably hate you anyways, but for all you goat semen products, tell me why you all don't hate nu metal, and please, someone tell me how either Slipknot, Killswitch Engage or Hatebreed are metal

What an original topic . . .:rolleyes:

In case I'm getting the wrong message, it sounds like your saying Queensryche isn't metal but Slipknot, KSE and Hatebreed are..

and nu metal is not metal, it's the processed soulless garbage MTV tries to portray as metal, and fails miserably, I don't hate the entire genre, but I do hate everything I've heard in nu metal except maybe Hed PE and Creed, and nu metal isn't even an appropriate title to begin with, it should be called aggro garbage, but nu metal is not metal, I thought it was pretty obvious

Just say the word and I'll delete it...

And just for the record, I'll try just one more time to get through to this guy and everyone else who regularly posts threads like this...

JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DOESN'T MEAN IT'S NOT METAL!

But of course, it won't work, since there are always going to be people with egos and senses of self-importance so massive that they feel they can overturn long-established genre boundaries merely by saying 'but I like metal and I don't like that, so therefore it can't be metal.'

*sigh*

I'd have to agree with dill, just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's not metal. I know that the bands you named truly aren't the best metal has to offer, but metal none the less. I'm not sure about Creed... would they be more hard rock? Anyway, I didn't find KsE to be too bad. Kinda like the new In Flames, Reroute to Remain.

It's not that original, but it's not shitty none the less.

If that was the case you'd see me calling: Impaled Nazarene, Deicide, Ozzy Osbourne and various other shit not metal, I hate those bands, but I know they are metal, I hate Slipknot, Hatebreed and KSE but I just happen to know they aren't metal..I actually figuredbefore I came here by word-of-type it sounded like this wasn't nu-friendly

Originally posted by Diluvial_bloodshed

You are a fuckhead.