Do you hate me or like me?

Heartless_Name said:
Fuck internet friends

It's not cuz you meet someone on Internet that it can't be a real friendship you know? Internet is just another way of communication. You're just a noob so you don't know alot about the people here. Many people of this community has met other people from here and I know that there are many good friendships. I'm a good exemple of what I'm saying, this summer I went to Germany and Wacken with a girl from this community and I met other UMers as well :p

Edit: I think It's good as long as you don't leave the friends in your region and your social life :p

Heartless_Name said:
If you hate me, post yer beef here! Tell me why! If you don't, and find me funny or enjoyable, post it here as well... and tell me why... although I'm expecting a lot of hate:loco: :lol: :zombie:

I'm suprised noone's done this yet:

beef_.jpg

Heartless_Name said:
If you hate me, post yer beef here! Tell me why! If you don't, and find me funny or enjoyable, post it here as well... and tell me why... although I'm expecting a lot of hate:loco: :lol: :zombie:

I don´t know u really.
I´m neutral :/
:lol:

Reactions: Sock puppet
i hate you because with every post of you you want to by funny on purpose.. thats just annoying

HomerJ_123 said:
i hate you because with every post of you you want to by funny on purpose.. thats just annoying

quoted for fuckin truth

+1

example:

Heartless_Name said:
LOL OHHHH

You meant the REAL doughboy, I thought you meant someone else, not that KKK phag in a chef's hat. He looks like Casper the ghost, Chef Boyardee, Popeye the Sailor and Kim from Sinergy had an orgy and a white motherfucker was created; a fat pale fucktard with big blue eyes who gets baked more than dave chapelle and cheech+chong combined. I think you can also safely say he gets poked more than a heroin addicted whore in a needle factory and giggles like a retard looking at a sheet of tinfoil.

P.S. Where the fuck are his fingers and toes? Is there some shit in Pilsbury food that gives you leprosy? Seriously, FTW is that all about??

CliffBurton said:
...well yeah....

thats how most people do it:S

LMAO :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

quoted for truth!

P.S. Soy and Homer hate me :p, it's great! They're just jealous cause I've got them soooooooo many times on this thing and he were so dry for comebacks, and username just doesn't find me funny either.. which is fine I realy dont care. As long as the people with good opinions find me bearable, I'm happy :D

just cause i find you myopic and droll doesn't mean i hate you