Do you hate me or like me?

Vikk Cavanagh said:
^you said username, its a girl
what's a girl? your mom? well I don't know, neither did your dad at first either, he debated it long and hard before he got drunk enough that he didn't care if he was about to do a guy or not. j/k :lol:

Heartless_Name said:
what's a girl? your mom? well I don't know, neither did your dad at first either, he debated it long and hard before he got drunk enough that he didn't care if he was about to do a guy or not. j/k :lol:

seriously, you ask people if they like you or not, and then you say that you don't give a fuck. Then you keep posting these nerd-jokes-that-only-you-laugh-at that have no wit or taste at all and end everyone of these with "j/k". Stop trying so hard if you actually want people to like you!

Heartless_Name said:

you're seriously not funny

you said username said:
You_Suck.jpg
HAHAAHAHAHAA:lol: :lol: :lol:

inhe said:
seriously, you ask people if they like you or not, and then you say that you don't give a fuck. Then you keep posting these nerd-jokes-that-only-you-laugh-at that have no wit or taste at all and end everyone of these with "j/k". Stop trying so hard if you actually want people to like you!

Who said I wanted any of you to like me?? And also, guess what.. if I'm the only one who's laughing at my jokes then that's all I give a fuck about, lol :lol: That's the only thing that's important to me! (That'd be like watching a comedy and caring if YOU laugh at it or not, it really doesnt fucking matter to me!)

Heartless_Name said:
neither does the fact that you were born... but I deal with it... your 'inny' penis is pretty puzzling as well! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAHAHAH MAN YOU'RE SO FUCKING FUNNY! AHUAHA I'M LAUGHTING MY FUCKING ASS OFF!!!1!

wow, i come back and heartless_name trying to insult me and be funny. this is really sad

edit: lawl, heartless_name gave me a negative rep.