Do you hate me or like me?

Heartless_Name said:
OH MY, YOU GOT ME! Oh, wait.. did I say you got me? I meant you got syphilis... from fucking daddy without a rubber. My bad. I could care less what you think or say, you got neg rep for an unrelated comment :lol: Stop taking those 'ego' cockpills.

oh god, you're so funny, i can't stop laughting, the next Jim Carrie...

I don't hate Heartless Name.... but there's to say that I hate nobody, here...

[ps: but why this thread in which you (Heartless) ask if we hate or like you? You should have already imagined which answers you could have expected...]

Heartless_Name said:
OH MY, YOU GOT ME! Oh, wait.. did I say you got me? I meant you got syphilis... from fucking daddy without a rubber. My bad. I could care less what you think or say, you got neg rep for an unrelated comment :lol: Stop taking those 'ego' cockpills.

you laugh at your own jokes like it was funny

Warheart91 said:
who are you? the new number 2, who is number 1.
you are number 6, I have another number! I am a FREE MAN!
ahhahahahahahaha

what?

Grimes said:
- Heartless Name :

Your insecurity is enjoyable, and at some points, funny.
Um, k... fuck you too! :saint: :oops: Who said I was insecure? This thread was made to get posts from dumbasses like you so I can laugh! Thanks!

Fetzer said:
That was not funnier you know...
Leave him alone, he has is own kind of humour like anybody...
*hides behidn teh fetzer* YEH! Leave me alone! :cry: :cry:

┼Victim of the Night┼ said:
I don't hate Heartless Name.... but there's to say that I hate nobody, here...

[ps: but why this thread in which you (Heartless) ask if we hate or like you? You should have already imagined which answers you could have expected...]
Yeh, I DID imagine them, hence WHY I created it in the first place! For shits and giggles.

Fetzer said:
Yeah but it's funny to see how many enraged and frustated person will post in it to say the official:

"OMG THEY H4TE ME..!! ! !|!1#1!... come on get a life sucker, sure we hate you!"

It's like dumb-fishing.
OMG, PERZACTLY, you got it! Someone finally realizes! :worship: :worship: :worship: *gives a cookie*

Warheart91 said:
It is the talking intro on The Prisoner - Iron Maiden
yeh, I KNEW that... I just went to an Iron maiden concert last monday...