Do you hate me or like me?

If you hate me, post yer beef here! Tell me why! If you don't, and find me funny or enjoyable, post it here as well... and tell me why... although I'm expecting a lot of hate:loco: :lol: :zombie:

Söy;5479796 said:
i don't find you funny. you try too hard. also your wit is a bit boorish and dull. next time, skip the obvious sites and come up with some witty and nifty one-liners instead of posting "LOLZ ITs' ************!!11!1loolercallsust!"

i really don't know you, so i don't care.

yeah dude. you try too hard. i remember on one thread you just cussed a shit load and were trying to act all tough. grow up.

You should try harder to not try so hard.

-1 rep for you

You're ok i guess....just odd.

AAUUG HATE FUCK YOU 13 YEAR OLD WHORREEE!!!!!!!111one11omg11

ok ok ... what I would like to know,

what the fuck is up with this "do you like me" crap? Are you that lonely that you need the approval of internet friends to feel good about yourself?

i hate you because with every post of you you want to by funny on purpose.. thats just annoying

You_Suck.jpg

^you said username, its a girl

what's a girl? your mom? well I don't know, neither did your dad at first either, he debated it long and hard before he got drunk enough that he didn't care if he was about to do a guy or not. j/k :lol:

you make no sense

neither does the fact that you were born... but I deal with it... your 'inny' penis is pretty puzzling as well! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why would you bump this gheyness??? :lol:

Man I was such a troll :lol: