Do you hate me or like me?

V. Bornebusch said:
so why did you make this thread? do you like when ppl say "omfg i hate you, die!!" to you?

:err:
It's good that Heartless_Name seems to be able to take comments like that.

Are you really that concernred about other's views of you to make this thread or was it just curiosity that caused you to create it?

Söy said:
i don't find you funny. you try too hard. also your wit is a bit boorish and dull. next time, skip the obvious sites and come up with some witty and nifty one-liners instead of posting "LOLZ ITs' ************!!11!1loolercallsust!"

Omg I hate you so much Söy :erk:

MegustaMucho said:
....this thread is useless
you're gonna be hated by the others now =/
LOL, Ok, here, you started to sorta get the whole point of this... I was just bored and wanted to see what sorta shit this would stir up. And mainly what inspired me to do this was the little friendly tit-for-tat Soy and I were having last night. I was trying to see if he'd like freak out and write a long hate-filled post cause he lost in our little exchange.

Kayos said:
.....Are you really that concernred about other's views of you to make this thread or was it just curiosity that caused you to create it?
This person also comes close as well. I OBVIOUSLY don't give a shit about what anyone here thinks about me lol, and I did just create this out of curiousity to see what would happen. I expected to lose a few (worthless) rep points. Everyone who has come out against me, good for you. What you think and say about me is pretty fucking meaningless, but fun to read! :D:D:D:D :lol:

Fetzer said:
Omg I hate you so much Söy :erk:
Lol, he ain't so bad, he can be a douche, but so can I. I think he just is mad cause he lost last night. Jealousy is ebil (not a typo).

P.S. My avatar = me... :erk::lol: am I ugly or something? ftw is everyone saying about it being freaky or what? explain that one too me, LMAO

Nikotiini said:
ok ok ... what I would like to know, what the fuck is up with this "do you like me" crap? Are you that lonely that you need the approval of internet friends to feel good about yourself?
Yes, I am so very lonely... but I'll never be lonely or desperate enough to touch your ugly ass j/k :lol: Fuck internet friends :p :D I don't have any. :erk:

P.S. What are you, Muslim or something? What's with yer avatar only showing yer eyes? Are you gonna get stoned if you show the rest or are you that ugly you have to edit out and delete everything but the eyes? j/k :lol:

_DJ_british_motard_ said:
I like him, hes funny
Thanks, you ain't half bad yerself :lol: :p