Do you hate me or like me?

i think here in America they would charge us with Child Endangerment because he probably wouldn't have a clue what to do with his tiny little boner and end up stabbing himself with it. assuming he knows what it is.

I'd do him... judging by his room he looks rich! MONEYMONEYMONEY!

i think here in America they would charge us with Child Endangerment because he probably wouldn't have a clue what to do with his tiny little boner and end up stabbing himself with it. assuming he knows what it is.

:lol:!!

And he looks like he smells bad so no thanks, I'm good.

:lol:

Who said I wanted any of you to like me?? And also, guess what.. if I'm the only one who's laughing at my jokes then that's all I give a fuck about, lol :lol: That's the only thing that's important to me! (That'd be like watching a comedy and caring if YOU laugh at it or not, it really doesnt fucking matter to me!)

if you dont care if people laugh at your shit jokes then dont share them with us dumbass.... keep them to yourself....oh and by the way... if you are going to ATTEMPT to make a good insult towards someone dont say j/k... because that shows that you really do care... and not to mention that this thread is completely worthless.... and just when i thought i was safe from idiots in these forums i see this thread... * sigh * i guess you fucktards breed like fucking cockroaches.... oh well:heh:

^

cry.gif

if you dont care if people laugh at your shit jokes then dont share them with us dumbass.... keep them to yourself....oh and by the way... if you are going to ATTEMPT to make a good insult towards someone dont say j/k... because that shows that you really do care... and not to mention that this thread is completely worthless.... and just when i thought i was safe from idiots in these forums i see this thread... * sigh * i guess you fucktards breed like fucking cockroaches.... oh well:heh:
you're one bold n00b. congrats.

you're one bold n00b. congrats.

:lol: i ache for debating... and so far the only person i will never try to argue with is Tyra in the AA forum lol..... and well i was just proving a point....and seeing Nameless's or Heartless's ( whatever the hell his name is)posts in this forum and especially in this thread i had to say something

:lol: i ache for debating... and so far the only person i will never try to argue with is Tyra in the AA forum lol..... and well i was just proving a point....and seeing Nameless's posts in this forum and especially in this thread i had to say something

I got banned cuz I posted pics of me holding a sword and some guy went into a rant about how I am gay and he is cool for having a real sword and doing battle re-enactment... so I said "Good for you, you know they invented things called guns right?"

And I got banned!! :lol: :lol:

I got banned cuz I posted pics of me holding a sword and some guy went into a rant about how I am gay and he is cool for having a real sword and doing battle re-enactment... so I said "Good for you, you know they invented things called guns right?"

And I got banned!! :lol: :lol:

:lol: you got banned??? pfft thats retarded