Do you hate me or like me?

I got banned cuz I posted pics of me holding a sword and some guy went into a rant about how I am gay and he is cool for having a real sword and doing battle re-enactment... so I said "Good for you, you know they invented things called guns right?"

And I got banned!! :lol: :lol:
when did that happen? my minds don't seem to remember that funny story :lol:

How do you get banned from Billy Milano? I thought that was anything goes

No, it's anything goes, as long as you don't fucking rape the racist, inbred george bush loving, republican dumbshits... then you get banned from the forum for good and banned from UM for 5 days :lol: Deron is from Virginia and so is the Billy Milano guy so myeh.

No, it's anything goes, as long as you don't fucking rape the racist, inbred george bush loving, republican dumbshits... then you get banned from the forum for good and banned from UM for 5 days :lol: Deron is from Virginia and so is the Billy Milano guy so myeh.

so far i havent talked to anyone who loves bush.... or is inbred ( as far as i know about the inbred part )

( oops wrong name ) BILLY Milano.... i hate this forum now.. i didnt even need to look in the threads there... just the titles are fucking retarded

No. Seriously. Theya re all hypocritical, ignorant fags... they say the dumbest shit, then you couter their stupid points and make them look stupid and then you get banned!