Do you have a stock portfolio?

I'm currently bullish on $CYTH and pumped that I got in yesterday @ $7.50. I grabbed 133 shares. I'm just pissed off that I didn't buy more.

I'm currently eyeing some $PAVM for a long hold. May drop 1k on 'em tomorrow during a slight dip. Gonna have to be patient with this one.

Last edited:
And I have way too much invested in $CLOV which Hindenburg tried to slander today for what I'm hoping is ulterior motives. It's either gonna spike soon because of it (which has happened to past smears by them) or it will plummet badly. It didn't take too much of a hit today after the BS so I'm optimistic and holding strong.

NONE OF THIS IS FINANCIAL ADVICE!

Last edited:
I'm kinda tempted to dump some of my paycheck tomorrow into AMC because that shit crashed but they have a lot of cash again, so might survive until the world opens up once more.

I mean 35 share would cost the same as my last fuzz pedal. And I'm willing to buy up to 40!

honestly i don't think any of us is going to have a portfolio that is going to beat some of the better funds or indeed the market

going forward for my medium risk investment i'll probably be buying into index funds and also maybe some of the ARK invest ETF's because they seem really good, but i'll have to assess what the fees and courtages and exchange rates are like (buyin american securities is a little bit more expensive when you're in sweden unsurprisingly)

look at $ARKK for instance though and compare it to the S&P 500 index:
y8brTI7.png

i mean it's fun to pretend you're a financial wizard and play around with stocks but realistically none of us are ever going to beat that so if you wanna win, put all your money a little a time, consistently every month, into good funds like this and don't fuck with stocks

after selling my GME and paying the idiot tax i did one more maybe dumb but maybe smart thing yesterday; i bought into Fractal Gaming Group's IPO. fractal design, as they used to be known i guess, makes cases, fans, keyboards, etc. gaming hardware. good shit, high quality. it's a swedish company and i got an offer to be part of the IPO and it was not expensive so i thought what the hell. their financials have been looking green for a long time and it's a good company that i don't mind holding onto for a while

I'm kinda tempted to dump some of my paycheck tomorrow into AMC because that shit crashed but they have a lot of cash again, so might survive until the world opens up once more.

I mean 35 share would cost the same as my last fuzz pedal. And I'm willing to buy up to 40!
if you genuinely believe in AMC and want to buy it i can almost guarantee you that it's going to go far lower than this

take a chill pill, wait two weeks and see if you still wanna buy it

it closed at $7.09 yesterday, i'm going to check in with this thread in two weeks to see if i was right

Dude are you going for yer ol' buddy Brady this weekend?! I want him to win one for all the old fuckers.

Packers are my #2 team and watching the Bucs absolutely humiliate them was awful, but a day later I said "I must respect the G.O.A.T. because he truly is the G.O.A.T."

Dude are you going for yer ol' buddy Brady this weekend?! I want him to win one for all the old fuckers.

Packers are my #2 team and watching the Bucs absolutely humiliate them was awful, but a day later I said "I must respect the G.O.A.T. because he truly is the G.O.A.T."

Of course I am rooting for Brady!!! Gonna be REALLY tough against that KC explosiveness.

Reactions: NAD
if you genuinely believe in AMC and want to buy it i can almost guarantee you that it's going to go far lower than this

take a chill pill, wait two weeks and see if you still wanna buy it

it closed at $7.09 yesterday, i'm going to check in with this thread in two weeks to see if i was right
I think I wanna wait until it's about.........tree fiddy.

I'm gonna be buy n' hold for anything I get either way. As opposed to all the booze I spend money on, which is buy n' chug.

Pinterest, Disneyland, Macy's, Buttweiser, and some Canadian pot farm. In this game for about $2,000 across all those.

I have no idea what I'm doing. The seeing stones tell me I've made about $75 so far. What the hell does that even mean?

Organigram. OGI. Shit is up 35% today already, wtf?! I just wanted something cheap, the other w33d stonks I was scoping out were too expensive.

I just made another $11! :eek: