Do you know Symphorce?

I heard about them when I read a thread about Symphorce plagiarising Pain of Salvation lyrics. (this is not spam, just answering the question honestly)

Leper_/-\ffinity said:
I heard about them when I read a thread about Symphorce plagiarising Pain of Salvation lyrics. (this is not spam, just answering the question honestly)
Fair enough-I'll reply something in regards to this as briefly as possible to get it out of the way as I don't think it fair for Symphorce to receive this kind of welcome. At any rate, said incident occurred in '02 and Andy made a public apology in regards to this. It was on 1 or 2 songs and just a few passages. Bottom line, he apologized and recognized that he had done something wrong and that it would never happen again.
Personally I think that all musicians can be accussed of borrowing a little "here and there" from other bands, there is only so many lyrics and so many riffs...granted this was quite noticeable that it came afloat hence the whole "ordeal". Everybody makes mistakes and if said people recognize and apologize for them they are ok in my book. With that being said, they have moved on releasing quite an amazing album "Twice Second". End of story.

(Now, please people stay on topic...this thread was created to discuss "how you heard about Symphorce")

I heard about Symphorce Prolly because of Pabla and because the singer is in Brainstorm ... I was at FYE with the intention of trying to find some Tad Morose and Brainstorm dont you know it the assholes didnt have either but they did have Symphorce - Twice Second I knew when I saw it I would buy it..... as I purchased it I was expecting some kind of Euroish power metal .... but then I opened it up and Listened ... my jaw didnt exzactly hit the floor but I was impressed by what I heard :) ... as for the Plagerising thing ... Who Cares he fucked up hes human ... I fuck up all the time :loco: umm yeah! Symphorce is cool!

I just heard Tears here. I liked it very much. Now I must hear more.

Excellent sound.
rockon.gif

Seraphim said:
I just heard Tears here. I liked it very much. Now I must hear more.

Excellent sound.
rockon.gif

If you are liking "Tears" that much you will absolutely love the whole album :) all the songs are awesome... not one filler! :headbang:

JonnyD said:
Yes you are Very Right :) ... Symphorce at PPVI would be Excellent!

:wave: Hi JD... I see you are fast becoming a Sym fanboy :loco: very cool to see you spaming around here :D

Pabla said:
:wave: Hi JD... I see you are fast becoming a Sym fanboy :loco: very cool to see you spaming around here :D
Hi Pabla!:wave: They are a great band I was totally surprised, I was expecting mellowish power metal and got Heavy Groove filled Metal goodness, I am going to have to track down more of their records :):headbang: