Votes: 25 73.5%

• Total voters

Mutant

I hate that supercow !
Dec 27, 2005
Poland
www.aandar.com
I like both.
Because both make average people (I like to call them "averagies" or "commoners" hehehe ;) - shit in todays world it is so hard to not have a superiority complex :heh: ) run/go away to their homes.

Because at night I can walk with my dog without a leash.

Because sometimes at night, wild animals come from nearby woods and it is a very cool thing to see a wild hog, rabbit, bunny or even a deer in a middle of a highly urbanized neighborhood.

Because rain washes away all dirt and dust from trees (I like pure dark green color).

Because rain smells nice.

Silence, peace and pure nature !

(I live in a fairly big and noisy eastern european city).

I like nighttime, i always find it cool to walk at night when most of teh people are sleeping, and when everything is quiet.

I usually dont enjoy rain that much (we get enough of it all the year here). I hate when i wake up in teh morning, and have to go to uni when it's raining. But sometimes, when i know that i can stay inside the whole day, i like it. Imagine yourself drinking some tea, and stay home were it's warm, and reading a good book, watching a good movie or even playing some videogames or just cuddling with your bf while listening to some quiet music...
Speaking of rain, there is a song from "My Dying Bride" that has this kind of rainy noise at the beginning, that i find perfect to listen to on such a day.

i like both. I love the night espically in summer its a perfect time to go out and u can also hide easyily if need to and the rain is nice espically if its a light rain and when in it is nice to sit and listin to while u are trying to sleep :)

come over here, and we'll change that :lol:
it's kinda dangerous walking around at night alone over here

i like both too :)

:oops: I'd totally love too ;)
but why is it so dangerous?

And I love rain, and night. It was supposed to rain here this weekend but it's been rather sunny...my weekend is ruined, I loathe the sun!

^because i live in a neighbourhood that have some burglaries at night.
and to be honest, i'm a scaredycat :lol: (if i spelled that correctly)